Don't!

Kiara's POV

Lexa and the group were shocked that I wanted to come with them to the party which I kinda knew that they would be I mean I have been studying ever since I arrived but I needed to see that race.

And if luck would have it Henry was going with us since he is still new here Suki and Lex didn't want Henry to come but Alexa kept pushing for him to come since she didn't know what happened. Max picked us up from the dorm building and Henry kept holding me with his left hand by my waist which made me so uncomfortable this was not the same Henry that I met in high school.

*****
Blake's POV

"You waiting for someone?" Jessica said holding my chest,she knew I hated it when someone touched me there so brushed her arm off and took a sip from my beer.

"Why I can't be sit on the couch ?" I said with annoyance in my voice before she could say anything I got up and left to Jack.

"What's wrong?"he asked probably because he could see my expression on my face.

"Nothing, when is Dave coming?" I asked trying to avoid continuing talking about why I was upset.

"He is suppose to be here." He began to look around to locate Dave but suddenly a familiar blonde haired girl with green eyes was appear from the entrance but she wasn't alone she was with Lex,her group and that boy who was at the coffee shop. Kiara noticed me but I gulped my drink and then looked away avoiding eye contact with her.

Was I jealous? And if I was why?

*****
Kiara's POV

Henry was really annoying me he kept putting his arm around my waist it wasn't until when I spilled my drink because he pulled me close to him was when I had enough, I dragged him into a closet.

"What the hell Henry!" I exclaimed at him."Why are you holding me like this."

"Babe." He tried to hold me again but this time pushed his arm away from me.

I put my hands on my head and began to massage it. "I know you cheated on me so there is no point in trying to fix it." and with that I left him alone in the closet but I bumped into someone, it was Blake.

"Ant-"She began to speak but I cut her off.

"Don't!" I said fighting off tears, I really wasn't in the mood for her to make fun of me. I went to Lex and told her that I was wasn't feeling well and left outside to call an Uber.

*****

I sat on the stairs of the house, I had given up on trying to find an Uber because there was no signal and when there was a little bit of signal the Uber kept getting cancelled luck was really not on my side.

I felt like someone was standing behind me, I didn't even have to look I knew it was Blake, she was probably here to make fun of me.
"Blake I am not in the mood for you to make fun of me." I told her expecting her to just leave me alone but instead she took a step down to be right next to me.

"I am not here to make fun of you I-."it looked like she was about to say something but she hesitated ."Do you want a ride?" She asked me.

I sniffed my running nose and looked at her exotic hazel eyes before speaking to her again.
"Just to be clear if I say yes will you take me to my dorm?" I asked her and she nodded.