Why didn't I let her go?

Kiara's POV

Lex's parents were so welcoming that it was hard to go back to the dorm but I had to the drama seemed to die down at least that's what Lexa told me so we left.

We stopped by a bench and met with the group.
Suki was the first to greet us. "I am so glad you are ok."

"Of course we would, I am to young to die." Lexa jokingly said,we all laughed. Being away from them made me realise how much I miss them.

"We made a picnic by the sea." Alexa stated, we decided to go to the picnic. There was a brown basket that had pastries, a cooler box with a lot of drinks.

"Who are these drinks for?" I questioned.

"Oh I invited some people to join us." Jessica chimed in.
The other were probably thinking the same thing I was thinking.
Why would she invited people after what just happened?

Suddenly two cars showed up a red Jeep and a white Range Rover to where we were standing. In the Jeep came two buff guys and three girls, and in the Range Rover came three guys, a girl and lastly the diver was non other then Blake herself. I rolled my eyes at the sight of her. She was were a blue short sleeve button down shirt with flowers on it (the one you see the guys wear in the movies) she didn't button the shirt revealing that she was wearing a sport bra more specifically a Calvin Kein sport bra, she wore a short and lastly she had sunglasses on. Jessica ran up to hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, I think she was aiming for her lips but Blake purposely avoided her leading her to kiss her cheek.

"I missed you babe."Blake didn't reply to Jessica instead she just nodded and shifted away from her and headed to were the guys where, it was obvious that she was uncomfortable.

"We should go for a swim." Alexa suggested. I turned to her and replied.

"But we don't have swimming costumes."

"We thought you would say that so we went to get some swimming costumes." Suki said handing me a bag, I opened it and there were two bikinis, I guess that one was for Lexa and I."You can change over there."Suki added pointing at small changing houses.

Lexa and I got into two separate houses but before we got in I handed her one of the bikinis. I stood there just staring at the bright yellow bikini that was on the just on a wooden chair in the house.

It's ok, you know the basics of swimming what could go wrong?

*****
I finished getting ready and got out Lexa was already waiting for me.
"I thought you died in there." She joked, I gave a fake laugh and we went back to the group.
At this point it was sunset and the guys and Blake were playing volleyball.
I could see at the corner of my eye that Blake kept glancing at me and I just smirked.

[bing]

My phone rang and I picked it up and I saw a message pop up on my lock screen, I press it and instantly regretted it because what I saw almost made me want to vomit.

******
Blake's POV

I got tried so I told them that I need a break. I did not want to go near Jessica right now she was acting to clingy and I hated it because she kept on doing it like I was her territory which by the way I will never belong to, nobody owns me not even her. I took a cigarette from one of the guys so that I could smoke then I went to a place with lots of rocks so people couldn't see me but that's when I heard someone crying. I quickly went to investigate the cries and that when I realised it was Kiara who was crying I tried to leave but that when I accidentally ended up kicking making a noise.

Shit!

"Who's there?" She asked but she saw me."What the fuck do you want Blake? What you want to tease me?" She shouted and honestly I didn't know what to say, I haven't known this girl for a long time but every time I see her she is confident and always defensive girl but right now all I could see was vulnerable girl.

"I saw you- ." I told her trying to keep my cold tone I once had but she cut me off by smacked her thin lips and rolled her eyes before speaking to me again.

"You are unbelievable you know that." I just looked at her I didn't have anything to say.
"Remember what you said we are not best friends so you can stop pretending that you care." I don't know what came over me but I just pulled her back to me.

"Blake let me go!" She said trying to punch me but I just restrained her by holding her hands eventually she stopped but I could hear her sniffing. Her warm body was on my chest and for a moment I didn't feel the dislike I felt the first time I met her. She slowly started moving away from me and I didn't resist, I let her. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"We should probably go back to the group." She didn't say anything she just nodded and we both left the rocky place.

Why did I feel like that? Why didn't I just let her go? Why did I pull her back? so many questions that I had but didn't have the answers to them.