This bed can fit both of us

Blake

We in the car non of us dared to talk but that is where I got a call, I put the call on speaker so I could hear and drive at the same time.

"Hola." I rolled groaned as I hear the other person on the line was my father.

"What do you want Padre?" I admit that it was a bit harsh how I replied.

"Cálmate Mi hija Escuché de Natanael que estás en Barcelona ¿es cierto?"

"I don't know Padre seems like you already know the answer to that so why are you asking?"

"Hija mía que basta estás en Barcelona?"

I rolled my eyes when he asked that."Sí."

"Genial, puedes venir a la casa mientras estás aquí." I quickly responded after he said that.

"No!" Kiara flinch, I had even forgot that I was still in the car with Kiara.She felt her eyes looking at me but I didn't return the gesture.

"Quiero decir que ya es tarde, simplemente me quedaré en un hotel y estaré allí en la mañana,ok."

He sighed I could tell he was dissatisfied but I didn't care looking at him again. I hang up the call and it was more awkward.

"It getting pretty late, I think I will pull over to a hotel." I told Kiara, she didn't say anything she just nodded her head which for some reason annoyed the shit out of me.

*****
Kiara

We arrived at a motel because all the hotels were busy or out of order so we went to a two star motel. We got out of the car and headed to the reception.

"Hello." I greeted the black haired woman on the desk if I had to guess she was probably in her early 20s. She looked up and looked at me then at Blake, for so reason she sat up properly and had her full attention on Blake.

"How can I help?" She asked with a small Spanish accent.

"Can we have two rooms?" I responded.

"Of course let me check if was have space." She was beaming but the smile quickly disappeared.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"It seems like we are full."

"Can't you make space?"

"I'll see what I can do." She began to check the computer in front of her. Blake looked at me and gave me a little smirk which I rolled my eyes at.
She pulled me closer and whispered in my ear."Watch and learn."

"Ugh it's a shame, you know you look so pretty." Blake stated and pretended to leave but the woman stopped her.

"Wait I think there might be a solution." The woman said.
"There is one room available."

"Great do you think you can add two beds ." Blake winked at her then left and I was about to follow her but the woman stopped me.

"Do you think you can give her this?" She handed me a piece of paper with numbers on it. I left and caught up with Blake.

"Blake what was that?" I questioned her.

"What's what?"She stopped at the back of the parked car and looked at me.

"That!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing."

"It was something you were flirting with her."

"Clearly you know what that was so why ask?" She with a annoyed voice. She opened the trunk and took out two bags, one was mine and the other one I guess is hers.

"I just want to know if you like her?" I asked which I am not sure why. She closed the truck and put her left arm on the roof of the car.

"Trouble in paradise." An old lady commented suddenly.

"Oh we are not-"Blake was explaining but the old lady cut her off.

"No I understand it's difficult to be in a relationship."before either one of us could explain the old lady left. Blake put two fingers on the bridge on her nose.

She looked at me she looked pissed which made me feel embarrassed. She took the bag and to the room.

*****

"Great." Blake blurred out because of the situation that we are facing now. They didn't give two bed they just gave us a Queen size bed.Blake left to talk to the manager. I fell on the bed which was quite comfortable the motel wasn't that as bad I wonder why there is two stars.

The door open and Blake got in."Well what happened?Are they going to fix it?" I asked.

She crossed her arms and shook her head."That bastardo said I should be grateful." She hissed when she said that."It's fine I will just sleep on the floor and you can sleep on the bed."

"Don't be silly Blake I am sure that this bed can fit both of us."Blake glared at me. She came closer to me and held my chin up, she came closer to my ear which made my legs feel like jelly.

"I know the bed can fit both of me but the only time I sleep with someone is when I fuck them, so unless you want me to fuck you I suggest we stay away from each other." She whispered then she move away.She cleared her throat and began to speak again.
"You hungry?" She asked looking at me with those goddamn forest hazel eyes, I simply just nodded. She tools her keys and left.