Trust

Blake's POV

I had a great time with Kiara today, no fighting and no disagreements. We got out of the café and that's when I noticed Kiara stopped out of the blue.

"What? You saw a monster?" I teased but I got no response so I looked at the direction where she was staring at and I saw that she was looking at a boy that was probably around our age or a bit older,he was wear a Stonebridge hoodie and black jeans,his dark wavy hair looked like a jungle like I am not joking this boy didn't brush his hair and his sable didn't help, it wasn't well trimmed but he did have blue eyes. I looked back at the frozen blonde and asked her a question.

"Do you know that guy Ant?"

"Yeah."her voice cracking."It's my boyfriend."her eyes still glued to the boy, suddenly the boy noticed Kiara and he started coming towards us.Before either of us could do or say anything the boy was standing right in front of us.

"Hey babe."he was saying coming for a hug but Kiara looked more like she was uncomfortable, and if that wasn't enough he lend in for a kiss but Kiara dodge it making almost burst into laughter but luckily I covered it with a cough. This guy couldn't take a hint huh?

Kiara cleared her throat and then spoke for the first time to her 'boyfriend'.
"So Henry what are you doing in Los Angeles?"

"Well...can you guess?" he asked her.

"Just tell me." I heard her tired voice say.The boy looked a bit hurt but whatever he wanted to tell Kiara was probably more exciting. I needed some popcorn for this.

"So you know how my dad said that he was going to send me to Riverside right?"

Kiara sighed and then looked at him."Yeah."

"Well...I he decided that he would transfer me to Stonebridge." Kiara looked at him like he had said the worst shocking thing. I didn't know why she was shocked isn't that like the best news that a girl could want for her boyfriend to come with her to college but deep down I kinda had a that this guy had done something wrong.

"Aren't you happy?"the boy I guessed he finally caught on that she was shocked but not in a good way.

"No I am super excited." and she probably gave the most fakest smile I have ever seen.

"We should probably go celebrate I heard that there is a-" He was about to finish his sentence but that's where I cut him off.

"Ah. I almost forgot remember Professor James gave us a task to complete." Kiara looked at me and I just winked at her.

"I am sorry who are you?"He asked, he look so pissed.

"Oh gosh where are my manners I am Blake Hernandez." I responded with a smirk.

"Oh yes the task, Henry you wouldn't mind if I go work on my task with Blake here."He didn't replied instead he was just studying my face and then eventually he snapped out of whatever he was thinking of.

"Yeah that's cool." He said his eyes glued to my face not going to lied it kinda weirded me out the way he was looking at me.
"I'll see you later."he said giving Kiara a kiss on the cheek but I think he was aiming for her lips but yet again she dodged it.

Kiara and I were heading to the Audi."Thanks Blake."she said giving me a small smile.

"Don't thank me Ant, don't think that I like you but I just couldn't handle another awkward hug I am pretty sure my face looked like a raisin from the amount of times I cringed." I heard her laugh in a low voice ."Plus I still have to test your driving skills." We got in the car and drove off but I couldn't help but remember the way Kiara's boyfriend kept staring at me.