I choose her

Kiara's POV

I was so thirsty when we arrived so Suki went to get a drink when I saw a familiar curly haired girl getting in the white mustang,

Blake?

"Hey Lex?" I called to Lexa.

"Mhm." She looked at me.

"What's your cousin doing in a street race?" I confusion written a over my face.

"Oh,she just being her. She always does this." I looked at her weirdly because she said it with such a cool voice that it was like normal for her. Suddenly Suki came from the back and handed me my drink. I took a while watching the to cars next to each when a 'BANG!' was heard it was the gunshot the race began and the other car was leading and Blake was left behind.

*****
Blake's POV

I need to focus on this race. I mustn't get distracted but see that boy next Kiara made me piss.Wait why do I care? She not even my type. A loud bang was what broke me out of my thought I changed gears and the car began to drive faster.

There was a curve near by I had to break so I did which made me a head of Carlos by a few inches. I peaked out my window and winked at him before putting my foot down on the gas and leaving him behind. I crossed the finish line before him and I could hear the roars of cheers of the people that were standing away from the road.

I stopped the car and got out to be greeted with people congratulating me.

"You cheated!" Carlos words were heard in the crowd and everyone stopped.

"Come on don't a mal perdedor, I won fair and square." I said taking a shot of vodka that Jack gave me.

"You probably installed something in your car."he angrily said.

"The only thing I put is oil and gas in my car." the crowd laughed and that seem to annoy him more.
"I'll tell you what you could have your rematch with anyone in my crew." I promise him."But under one condition, I get to be in the passenger seat in the car when the person is driving so I can see your face when you lose again." I laughed, I bet he could see red now.

"I choose her."he pointed to the last person I could think of, The brunette with blue eyes looked confused as Carlos pointed at her.

*****
Kiara's POV

"I choose her." was what the man said. Looking at him made me a bit uneasy because he looked dangerous. He had grey eyes,his caramel skin was rather rough and to top of the dangerous look he had a tank top showing his huge biceps they had veins on them all side tattoos on his whole arms.

"She's not in our crew."Blake who was all laugher now talking with a serious voice.

"She is in your crew's line." the man said looking at me."Is the Blake Hernandez back down on her words."he taunted.

"I said she is not in-"

"I'll do it." I cut Blake off and everyone looked at me like I did something wrong. Blake came to and pulled me aside.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She exclaimed."Do you have any idea what you have put yourself into?"

"I know."

"No cuz clearly you would know this guy doesn't play around." She angrily said."You should-"

"Don't be a caño Blake."the man shouted making people chuckle.

"I got this." I said to her. She just pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath and spoke again.

"Fine but going with you in the car." She said in a low voice judging by her look this wasn't up for debate.