The girl version

Kiara's POV

Ugh I couldn't stop thinking how arrogant that girl was. Who does she think she is to call me an ant,what the fuck does that even mean?

The lecture was about to begin when a familiar curly haired with hazel eyes walked into the the lecture hall. Great now she is in my lecture, what the hell is she following me?

Our eyes met and she winked at me, I cringed but at the same time I blushed.

Ok what the hell Kiara? You have a boyfriend and you don't like her,she's egotistic and arrogant.Get yourself together!

She went one row behind me and that just irritated me.
"Why are you following me?" I confronted her.

"Don't flatter yourself, not everything is about you,Ant." She said looking at the front after she that.

Blake's POV

Who does this blonde girl think she is? She's so not my type, she's a spoil brat that thinks the world revolves around her I bet she ask her dad for everything and he get for her in a split second. I couldn't help reminiscing her light green eyes, her long golden hair and-
Blake she's not your type she will never be.

Kiara's POV

"What makes a book?" Professor Carter asked,there was a deafening silence in the lecture hall."You. Young lady care to explain?"he pointed at me.

I silence took the deep breath,sucked it up and spoke.
"In my opinion I think what makes a book is the plot and Satisfying ending."

"Thank you miss..."

"Thompson."

"Ah, yes I agree with miss Thompson it's the dialogue and the-"

"I don't agree with Miss Thompson." A familiar voice cut off Professor Carter. When I looked for the source I found out it was Blake.

"Oh is that so,Why do you think that Miss Hernandez?"

"I think that because you can have a the best ending but have the worst plot or vice versa but if you have and especially if you are a new writer I think it's important for there to be a great dialogue with the characters and most of all have a proper pacing,the book must go on it own pace don't rush it." She was talking and occasionally glancing at me with a smirk,that asshole.

The bell rings

"This is a very important conversation that we will continue the next lecture."The professor dismissed the lecture. I saw Blake heading outside and I caught up with her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? I asked her.

"What?" She teasingly said.

"Don't play dumb with me."

"Oh now you are threatened by me. I told you I love a challenge and right now you are making it so easy for me, Ant." She said smirking before I could say anything she left.

Ugh this girl is whole another level of your typical 'ignorant player' but the girl version.