To hell with him

Kiara's POV

It was the second last lecture before the class was dismissed when I got a text from an unknown number.

"What the hell?!" I said, a little to loud when everyone including the professor looked at me.

Fuck what the hell did I just do.

I mustered this sorry before I exited the lecture hall. I just stared at my phone in disgust, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A picture of my boyfriend Henry was kissing someone, I couldn't make out who was the girl al I could see was a girl sitting on his lap kissing him.

I have only been away for a week and he was already cheating with me. Under the picture was a message.

"Thought you would want to know." was the only it read.

"Who is this?" I wrote back.

"It's Chelsea." was the response. ( Chelsea was one of my friends in my old friend group in high school. ) A tear made it's way down my cheek before I knew it I was on the floor covering my head with my arms and face on my lap.

"Oh my god. Is that you Kiara?" A familiar voice asked, it was Lexa. I lifted my head to see Suki and Lexa were looking at me with concern in their eyes. I couldn't say anything so I just shook my head."Do you want to go to the dorm." She asked another question. This time I just nodded, I got up and we went to the dorm.

*****

"That's horrible."Suki said after I told them what happened and even showed the picture to them.

"Yeah, you deserve better."Lexa agreeing with Suki."You know what you need?"

"What?" I asked wiping my tears off my face, I probably looked like a hot mess at this moment.

"A party." She requested. Suki just looked at her with a confused look in his eyes and I also shared the same look.

"I don't that's a good idea." I said taking a tissue from the desk in the room.

"Yeah I also think so." Suki backed me up.

"Come guys. You need this, we need this to get distracted us. Besides it is a college party." She joked which made Suki and I both chuckle."Come guys.Please." Suki and I both looked at each other before we both agreed. If I wasn't upset right now I would have declined the offer but Lexa was right I needed to distracted my mind away from that asshole.

"Great! It's settled I'll call the group and Max will pick us up."Lexa practically squealing said.