Traditional street race

Kiara's POV

We arrived in front of a luxury house, it looked beautiful in the night but I bet it looked even more beautiful in the daylight.

We got the mercedez benz maybach gls 600 and was face to face with the house now. I was about to second guess myself for coming here but I just shook those thoughts.Lexa and the others where already inside but Suki was next me. I took a deep breath turned to him and nodded at him then we  entered together.

*****

It started with one shot then it became to many that I couldn't count anymore. I just finished at the dance floor before I headed to the kitchen where the drinks were.When I saw a familiar curly haired girl in the
corner of my eye talk with Jessica.She was where a black shirt with dark blue F1 leather racer jacket and ripped jeans. She looked so gorgeous but I couldn't tell her that. I took a shot glass and poured some vodka in it, I took the deepest breath because this was about to sting and as I guess I was right it stung like a bitch.

I headed to the dance floor once again but Lexa stopped me.

"Are you coming?" was all she asked.

"Where?" of course I was confused because I have never been to a party let a lone a college party.

"To Stonebridge's traditional street race." She raised her voice trying to be louder than the music.

"Isn't street racing illegal."

"Yeah and that's what makes it's fun."

*****
Blake's POV

"Are you ready?"Jack asked me.

"More than ever." I responded and nodded to my crew and we headed to the Dodge challenger srt hellcat.

"Well I see you came." Carlos said across his his window with a devious smirk on his face.

"What can I say I am no coño." I responded looking out of my window.

"You know the rules but let me make it clear for those who are new here."The flag girl said holding a gun in her hand."Rule one first to three wins, rule two the loser has to give the winning a prize or there will be a punishment chosen by the winner.And lastly no cheating."

"You hear that, bastardo." I said making sure I annoyed the hell out of him, I chuckled to myself when I saw I succeeded in my plan I put my head back in the car and looked in front to see some random guy with the blonde haired girl giving her a drink. I don't know why but I could feel my blood boiling so much so that I almost forgot about but I came back to senses when I heard a gunshot.

Shit! The race started. I stepped on gas the impact pushed me back to my seat. Carlos already had a head start.