I like the view

Kiara

Sitting at the back of the car made me a bit anxious. I don't know what to expect. I arrived at a building it seemed to be a strip club, I got out of the Uber and went in the tall building. People dancing men sitting in booth watching the half naked women dancing on poles.

Come on, where could Blake be?

I looked around then I looked up and saw Blake with four guys sitting next to her. I headed up stairs to get a better look at what she was doing.
"Blake?" I was in shock because she was a mess, the first two buttons on her shirt were unbuttoned I could see her vest underneath her shirt her jacket was next to where she was seated,she looked like she was high and drunk at the same time and a woman was giving her a lap dance.
Our eyes met and she got up quickly."How did you find? I thought I told you not to follow me."

I can't believe her she doesn't even look the slightest embarrassment instead all she cared about was how I found her."Lexi told me where you would be, is this-"

"If you are here to lecture me just save it." She stated going back to her sit."I came here for fun and I doubt you know what that is."

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed.

"What? You're not my girlfriend, I make my own decisions."

"Go fuck yourself Blake." I grabbed a glass of champagne and threw it at Blake then stormed off.

*****

I was looking at the black screen of my phone.
Why didn't I charge my phone before I came for this asshole?

"Hey baby girl you need a ride?" A rough male voice spoke behind me. I really wasn't in the mood for this, so I kept silent.

"Come on baby girl I can give you a ride and you can give me you know." I cringed when he said that. He grabbed my arm pulling him closer to him making me see his face, he had a messy beard, he looked like he hadn't had slept in ages. I tried to pull away from him but his grip was to tight, he leaned in for a kiss then suddenly he was thrown away from me. I looked up and saw Blake.

Before I could say something the man stood up and stared at Blake with angry."Qué demonios? Do you know who I am." He hissed at Blake.

"I know exactly who you are no scratch that I know exactly what you are you are an ass." She stated with her low voice. The man ran up to her but she just punched him which lead him to fall on impact.

She grabbed me but I stopped.
"What do you think you are doing?" I asked her.

"You want to leave right Ant?" She continued to walk.

"Yeah but not with you." I added.

"You don't really have a choice."

"You promise you will take me safely back." She stopped then looked back at me.

"Really? Surely you should know by now I am the most unsafe person to be around." She responded.

"Well I don't know what you will tell Lex if I am injured." I added.

"Fine I promise." She rolled her eyes."Now get your ass in the car." She ordered.

"Wait aren't you drunk?" I asked her but she just smirked and got in the car.

******

Blake was driving when she turn to another pathway.
"Where are we going?" I questioned her but she remained silent, eventually she parked the car in front of a beautiful view of the city. She got out and I followed, she just stood there admiring the view.

"Blake why are we here?" I asked confused, she looked with those forest hazel eyes.

"I like the view." After she said that she went back into the car to get something. She came back with to beers and handed me one then climb onto the hood of the car I also did the same.

She took a sip of her beer."I come here to think." She spoke in a low voice which caught me off guard.

"Are you thinking about your father?" I asked shocking myself. She looked at me with a hostile look which terrified me a bit.

"Why you asking that? Don't have a boyfriend you don't want?" She remarked angrily.

"I just asked but clearly that's a problem." I said annoyed and a bit hurt. I got up to leave but I felt a hand grabbing onto me.
"Blake let-" I couldn't finish my sentence because she pulled me back making me crash into her chest. Before I could fight back she pressed her lips to mine. She didn't force her way in to my mouth like the movies,her lips soft and gentle. She parted her lips away from mine and for some odd reason I didn't want it to end.

"Did you just kiss me?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

"Yeah. Now hurry up we need to go back." She remarked.

Why did she kiss and worst why did I enjoy it?