Apologising is for the weak

Kiara

Lex and I were ready two days before going to see her uncle but of course luck was not on my side when Lex felt sick. I told her I would just stay because I didn't know anyone there but she insisted she said Blake was there and she really needed someone to fill in her position and since I was already packed I should go, if only she knew the status between be Blake and I.

*****

I zipped my last bag up and said buy to Lex and left to wait for the curly haired girl to pick me up but instead a very dark blue rolls royce phantom parked at the entrance of the college dorm and a man with glasses and was wearing a black tuxedo came out. He looked familiar then it hit me it was Richard.

"Good morning Kiara Blake couldn't come but she sent me to fetch you." He said extending his hand for my bags.

"So she knows Lexa is not coming?" I asked him crossing my arms in disapproval. Richard looked at me and gave a small smile and spoke again.

"I am sure Miss Hernandez is aware Miss Bernard is not coming but for now should we go?" I nodded when he asked me that.

*****

We arrived at what seems like a private plane hanger and there Blake was standing next to the door of the Black plan wearing sunglasses, a black button down shirt,a dark blue blazer and dress pants that was matching with the blazer, it was so simple but it looked amazing on her athletic body.

I got out of the car but Blake didn't even look at me. I rolled my eyes and started ascending up to the plane when I was face to face with Blake she whispered in my ear."You're two minutes late." What! Two minutes isn't even a long time but no for her it's like I took a decade to arrive here. Before I could clap back she was already in a sit. I rolled my eyes and went to a sit it happened to be right in front of Blake who was holding a glass of whiskey I assumed, I could see she wasn't in the mood to say anything to me so I just kept quiet and took a book to read.

"What is it about?" I heard a voice say. I looked down my book to see Blake looking at me talking a sip of her glass.
I gave her the fakest smile making sure she saw how I was displeased to be with her.

"That is the worst smile I have seen ." She pointed out which annoyed me.

" Great job Einstein, do you want a metal for guessing that?" I asked sarcastically then I went back to reading.

She slammed the glass on the table making me flinch, she clenched her chin then got up and approached where I was sitting. She came closer to my ear and started to whisper."I get it you don't like me that's fine I am not going to beg you but the least you can do is make this trip bearable." Her forest hazel brown eyes were giving me the deadliest death glare.

"I aren't you going to apologise for what you said yesterday?" I asked shocked that I dared to speak.

She gave a weak chuckle then spoke again but more with a firm voice." Listen to me carefully Ant, I don't know where you come from but where I come from we say; 'disculparse es para los débiles'. Do you want to know what that means?" I simply just nodded when she asked that."It means that 'apologising is for the weak' so if you think I will ever apologise you are damn wrong." After she said that she back to her sit.

That was rude, she could still apologise to me for saying I am annoying but I wonder why she doesn't want to apologise, who told her that apologising is for the weak.

*****

We landed (in Barcelona, Spain) and got out of the jet and there a royal blue Maserati Quattroporte and a man standing in front of the parked car. He was wearing a formal outfit and hold car keys which I assume were the keys for the car.

"Is that your car?"I questioned Blake, she removed her glasses and I saw the look of horror in her eyes

"No,it isn't." Was all she said before putting on her glasses back and giving a serious expression on her face.

"Buenos días señora, Tu padre está muy emocionado de verte." was the only thing I heard from the man in front of the car.

"Buenos días para Pedro, como puedes ver, Lexa no está conmigo, pero yo sí..." Blake stopped talking and looked at me then continued.
"Pedro this is Kiara, ella no puede hablar español. Ant this is Pedro, he is my dad's security guard."

Pedro looked at me and I saw that he had pretty ocean blue eyes and he was a red haired.
"Hello my name is Pedro." He said.

"Hi I am Kiara." I shook his hand, for his thick accent I could tell he wasn't fluent in English so I didn't ask more questions.

Blake spoke to Pedro once more before looking back at me and asking if I was ready to go.