Something was wrong

Blake's POV

"How much did you get on the test?"Frank asked trying to look at my test from the back.
"An A+ what about you?" I responded but asking him the same question.
"What? How? That test was super difficult.How did you get an A+." I remarked.
"I know right I can't wait to show my father and mother." I jolted up from up from the bed drenched in my sweat. I looked around to see Jessica was still sleeping I got up to head to the bathroom without making a sound.

I looked at myself in the mirror it must've been like two minutes when I snapped out of it and washed my face washed my face with cold water.

Ugh the same nightmare keeps happening.

I got up and headed downstairs to be greeted by Richard in my butler.

"Good morning Miss Hernandez."He greeted with his strong British accent.

"Hey Richard,do I have any messages?" I asked him heading to the kitchen to make my protein shake because I was going to train after all being the captain of the Stonebridge's girls football (soccer) team comes with responsibilities and one was to always stay fit.

"Yes actually two." He stated.

"Really? Who and who?" I said get the milk fridge.

"Well,one was from your father." I rolled my eyes of the thought of him,he was the last person I would want to hear from right now nevertheless I still asked want he sent.

"What did he sent?"I asked in a low voice but high enough for
Richard to hear me.

"An invitation to a gathering that will be held next month."He responded.

"What's the invitation for?" I questioned calmly but the truth was inside I was boiling with rage.

"I don't know ma'am,it just states that your father was going to announce something. Are you going?"

"I don't think so." I said with every muscle to stay calm.

What the hell does he want to announce?

"And the other person?"

"From Jack." he bowed his face down as he was talking.

"What did he want ?" I took a sip from my now complete protein shake.

"He sent a letter saying there is something important he needs to inform you of."

"Did he write the reason why?" I asked generally wondering why he would want to inform me of.

"No but he did say you must meet him behind the Hollywood sign." I instantly knew this was urgent because we only go there if there is if there is something really wrong.

"Tell Tyler to drive Jessica home when she wakes up." I said grabbing my key for my Aston Martin dbs superleggera and exiting mansion.