You don't know shit about my family.

Kiara's POV

I woke up and Blake told me that she was going to drop me off at Lex's parent's house and that was the only time she said anything to me, the whole ride there she didn't say anything to me and I also said nothing to here. Finally for what felt for ages we arrived at a mansion. I started to realise that everyone was rich at Stonebridge.

 I started to realise that everyone was rich at Stonebridge

Lex's parent's house

"I am so glad you came." Lexa greeted me in the entrance. I got out of Blake's Aston Martin and Lexa hugged me really tightly. She thanked Blake then proceeded to tell Blake something letting go of me. "Mère and Père want to see you."

"I don't think-"Blake was cut off when a who were probably in there mid 40s couple came.

"Hello,you must be Lex's new friend,Kiara isn't it?"The man asked and just nodded and both the lady and the man shook my hand and introduced themselves.
"We are Lex's parents."The lady that I guess is Lex's mother.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr and Mrs Bernard." I said in a nervous tone.

"Please you can call me Mary and him Gerald."Lex's Mom said with a welcoming smile.

"Oh Blake how has it been?" Lex's Dad asked looking at Blake of course.

"I know it's been a minute Oncle (it's French)."Blake responded giving a fake smile.

"You must stay with us for Breakfast." Lex's Mom chimed in. Blake scratch the back of her head flexing her biceps and spoke again.

"I don't want to be a
burden-" She was cut off by Lex's Dad.

"Nonsense you will never be a burden you are family, come." Blake sighed giving up realising that she would not win this.

*****

"Thank you for having me here Mr and Mrs Bernard." I said smiling.

"No worries, we heard that there was a fight at the near by street of the college and when Lexa told us that you have no where to stay we knew that we had more than enough space for you to stay here." Lex's mom said. I looked at Lexa and mouthed a thank you and she also mouthed you are welcome.

"So Blake, we heard your father is throwing a gathering is that true?" Lex's dad questioned Blake.

"I guess so." Blake mumbled before taking a bite of the eggs on her plate.

"Are you going?" Lexa questioned.

"No, I don't know. Why are you guys asking?" Blake asked agitated.

"We just want to know because you haven't spoke to your father since..." Lex's mom drifted off.

"And I plan for it to stay like that Tante." Blake wiped her face and stormed off.

"When will she forgive her father for what he did?"Lex's mom inquired to her husband.

"I don't know but I don't think it's anytime soon." Her husband replied. I got up and tried to get away from the drama but I meant with Blake.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her generally concerned.

"That's non of your business." She rudely said.

"I know but-" Suddenly she turned around and cut me off.

"Look just because you stayed at my house doesn't mean we are best friends, I did Lexa a favour because it was late and I couldn't take you to her house, so just stop pretending that you care." She started to walk away and that when in a fit of rage I decided to speak again.

"I guess your parents never taught you manners." She stop and look at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

"You don't know shit about my life and you will never know." that was the last thing she said to me before she left.