I'll take my chances

Kiara's POV

We sat in the car when Blake called someone.

"Hello."the voice on the other line belong to Lexa."Where are you guys?"

"We are about to pass the Griffith Observatory. Where are you guys?" The line started to break.

"We. Are. In..." the line went dead, Blake cursed under her breath. After that call we sat in complete silence before I decided to break the silence.

"So, what just happened?" She didn't even look at me her face straight at the road."Blake I know you are angry at me but-" she cut me off in a fit off rage.

"Angry doesn't even describe what I am feeling right now. Do you have any idea what you have caused?" She exclaimed with a stern voice that made me flinch a bit.

"It's not my fault, I just told the truth." I retorted back looking at her face. I noticed she had a bit of blood on her face and lip but I was not about to change the subject just for the wound she had.

"Typical." She said slowly shook her head.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked offended.

"It means the world doesn't revolve around you, Ant. Sometimes you don't have to say everything out your goddamn mind."Her eyebrows frowned when she saying that. There was another awkward silence after she said that.

"Take me to my dorm." I broke the silence once more.

"I can't." was all she said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's not safe to go to campus."

"Blake, what do you mean it's not safe to go there?" I asked confused in my eyes.

"I mean it's not safe. When a fight like this one happens no one is safe, they can hurt you or even worse." She said with a low voice, she drifted to the side of the road.

"So where am I going to sleep or study?" I mumbled to myself but Blake heard me.

"You can stay with me for tonight and tomorrow I will drop you off at Lex's." She offered.

"No thanks." I said opening the car door and exiting the car.

"You are so stubborn.You would rather walk on the streets .What if someone stops you." She shouted getting out of the car.

"I'll take my chances." I said leaving her there on the side of the road.

*****

It's been probably 40 minutes since I started walking, I don't really know because my phone died on the way. I was about to give up and head back where I came from but that when I saw some lights I squinting my eyes to see what was the source of the light was when I realised it was a gas station it only had one old white truck parked in the parking spot, the neon light said 'Viada'.

*****
Blake's POV

Why the fuck does this girl have to be so stubborn? I get she doesn't like me and quite frankly I also felt the same way.
I felt something vibrating in my pocket,it was my phone Lexa was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you guys?" She asked me she sounded worried.

"Your friend didn't want to leave with me to my house so she left me."

"Wait,wait. Please don't tell me you let a 18 year old who was wearing a black crop top and short pants walk the street of Los Angeles ALONE!"

"Well when you say it like that it sounds bad." I commented

"Oh mon Dieu.That's because it is bad! You idiot!" the realisation of leaving her to walk in the streets alone hit me like a truck, I cursed at myself for what I have just done. I got in my car and headed to the direction on where she went.

What the hell was I think?