What the hell?

Blake

I was driving back from the pizza place when the traffic light became red so I stopped , as soon as I stopped a four guys wearing black approached my car. One guy hits my window with a bat a dragged me out and started hitting me with the bat and the others were punching me non stop. It felt like a thousand bees were stinging me,it was annoying but bearable. Eventually they stop and hovering over me.

"You thought you could just come back and would happen, estúpido." One of the guys snapped. I started to chuckle at them which pissed them a lot.

"Do you think you idiotas scare me?" I inquired."Carlos te envió eh?(Carlos sent you huh?)" I laughed at the thought."Whoever did is a coño." I exclaimed slowly talking my pocket knife from my back. The tallest guy wanted to kick me but he was stopped by one other guy which was the perfect time to strike. I got up quickly, punch the two guys and stabbed another man on the leg as he was screaming in agony I grabbed the last guy's arm and began to twisted it, I grabbed his gun that was in his pocket then pointed it at his head.

"Next time maybe you should try and tie me, oh wait that also doesn't work." I teased."Now who sent you? If you don't fucking talk I swear." I pulled the hammer on gun and pointed barrel of the gun on the guy's head.

"Ok ok ok, yes it was Carlos he heard you were in Spain so he sent us since he couldn't come." The guy I was holding quaked.

"See was that so hard?" I asked, when he was about to relax I hit his head and collapsed on the ground. I threw the gun away, shook my head and got back in the car. I check the pizza, it was ok.

*****
Kiara

Why is Blake taking forever? I switched on the Television to distracted myself. She is probably still buying the food. I heard the a key on the door and the door opened to reveal a beaten up Blake.

"Blake! What happened? " I exclaimed and her forest eyes looked at me.

"What do you mean I just got some pizza." She replied. She had a bloody nose and a busted lip. I walked up to her put the pizza down and lead her to the bed.

"Nothing happened Ant." She said in a wheezy voice.

"No something happened." I exclaimed
" I'll go by the store and get some bandages." I got up but Blake grabbed my arm.

"Don't." She mumbled."It's too dangerous."

"You need bandages Blake." I told her.

"I have first aid in my bag." She stated, I looked at her in shock. What happened?

"You need to...um, take a shower first." I said to her, she nodded her head and slowly let go of my arm.

*****
I was pacing around the room but then I heard the water stop from the bathroom. She was done I sat on the bed and waited for to get out. She got out with boxers and a sports bra, her curly hair was dripping with water, her tattoo looked more magnificent.

"Um... is everything ok?" She asked, I woke up from my daydream and nodded. She just chuckled to herself and sat on the bed next to me. I took out the disinfecting cream and rubbed it on her wounds. She tried to hold a groan but failed.

"You're such a baby." I commented. She looked at me and smirked. I was on her head and as soon as I touched it she grabbed my arm.

"Reflexes." She said then let go of my arm.

"What even happened?" I asked her to which she looked at me confused." Not like I care."

"Really? You are literally tending on my wounds and you don't care." She stated which made me annoyed.

I pushed her which made her fall,I heard a groan in pain then I remember that she was hurt.
"Blake!" I exclaimed while looking at her, I held my hand out for her to grab but instead she pulled me down, I land on her chest which made her groan but now it sounded like a the pain became more intense.

I sat up right and slightly hit her chest."What was that for?" She questioned.

"You pulled me when I tried to helped you." I responded.

"In my defence you pushed me." She replied.We both laughed,soon the laughter died down and it became dead silent.

My head began to come to hers like magnet.
[Ring] it was my phone ringing.

I realised what was happening.

Fuck!

I got up grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom.
What the hell?