Easy to talk to

Blake's POV

I dropped off Kiara and her dorm and I headed back to the garage to so Jack and I could make a plan to get revenge on Carlos.

"Do think Carlos will be in the final race this year?" Jack asked me but I wasn't paying attention so he called out to me.

"Blake ?"

"Yes." I woke up from my thought .

"Blake you need to pay attention if you want to get back at Carlos."

"I know , I am just thinking. Do you think should I let Kiara join the crew?"

"Blake." he said putting down the wrench that he was holding." I don't know but what I do know is that she is a good driver and what I have learned from you is that we should judge a book by its cover so give her a chance she has so much potential."

"I'll see but if anything happens to her Lex is going to murder me." I shook hands with Jack after saying that.

Kiara's POV

Lex wasn't there when I woke up and didn't really think that much of it maybe she just went out late last night, I brushed those thoughts and went to get ready and since I had a break until next week Monday I should just relax. I was craving some hot chocolate so I got ready a went down stairs and I was greeted with a familiar black Audi r8 with tinted windows at the entrance of the college dorm building.

 I was craving some hot chocolate so I got ready a went down stairs and I was greeted with a familiar black Audi r8 with tinted windows at the entrance of the college dorm building

"Blake? What are you doing here?" I asked confused why she would be here if it was her.
The driver seat swung open and sure enough it was Blake.

"That's one way to greet your favourite person in the world." I scoff when she said that.

"Remember when you asked to join my crew?" She asked putting her right arm on her car's roof.

"Yeah?" I said confused about why she would bring this up.

"Well I did some thinking and maybe we have room for one more person."

"Really?" I said a smile began to form on my face but Blake quickly shut it down.

"Don't get to excited Ant the street racing competition are in 3 months so you still have to show me your driving skills if you want to join." I really hated it when she called me Ant.

"Sure let me go get some breakfast first I didn't get the chance to eat."

"Get in." She commented in a firm voice.

"Aww that so cute you want to drive me but you're not exactly welcoming me to your car ." She rolled her magnificent forest eyes when I said that.

"Do you want a ride or not because clearly you don't have a car."

I crossed my arms and began heading to her car because as much of a asshole this girl was she was right.

*****

We arrived in the café surprisingly Blake followed me into the café I just brushed it off and we got a table.

"What would you two lover birds be having today?" The waitress asked us.

"We are anything but in love." Blake immediately shut the waitress down.

"How could someone as gorgeous be single." The waitress said putting her hand on Blake's shoulders.

I cleared my throat to get their attention so I could order.

"Can I please get the hot chocolate with extra large marshmallows and the raisin muffin with that with a side of strawberry jam thank you."

"One hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and the raisin muffin with a side of strawberry." She repeat while writing it on her small note pad.
"And what would you be having cutie?" She asked still putting her hands on her shoulder.

She move the girl's hand of her shoulder and ordered."I would just have a black coffee no sugar and no cream thank you." Blake said looking uncomfortable. The girl took our menus and left.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Nothing it's just that girl that me."I let out a small laugh after she said that.
"What's so funny?"

"Not your type ok Miss picky then what is your type?" I asked still giggling.

"I don't know but all I can say is that she is differently not my type I mean just by looking at her I can tell she is clingy and immature. I think she might be sixteen." I was trying so hard not laugh really loud that I forgot that I was sitting with the person I dislike and I think she also forgot too.

The waitress came back to give us our order and I went dead silent she looked at me probably confused on why I was laughing and now quiet nevertheless she left after giving our order.

"So who taught you how to drive like that." Blake asked taking a sip out of her coffee.

"My uncle and my cousin." I took a bite from the magnificent muffin.

She didn't say anything but instead just nodded.

"What?" I asked confused about why she didn't say anything.

"Nothing I just didn't expect Kiara the good girl to be such a rebel." I rolled my eyes after she said that and we both laughed. We eventually finished eating and Blake and I split the bill then we headed out.

Why the hell was it so easy to talk to her today and not in an argument?

Then I saw someone that I would have never expected to see in a million years.