A/N

~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I'm brand new to writing full story's, but I had to do something with this idea, that is if it gets published 😅

I got this idea on my trip to Vegas in 2023 and personally, I think it's a nice idea, I'm not very good at tagging, and... really anything right now but I'm working with it, and beating my anxiety!

I really don't want to receive any hate, and more respectful comments please. Hate might shut me down form writing again, and I just want to try my luck with one book.

I might abandon this, don't expect me to keep up with it. I truly am trying. I have to deal with... let's just say school drama that ties into false accusations right now, and I'm not in the best mental state, but I want my work to see eyes, and opinions, and for people to see my creativity.

I started getting into motorcycles awhile ago, but where I live in rural Canada, you don't see them very often. On my way to Las Vegas, I started seeing more, and it really sparked my love for them. Later, we went from Nevada, to New Mexico, and I started seeing more and more. I'm not sure I'll ever have the courage to ride one of my own, but I'll hope for the future.

If any CC wants me to take this down I will. 

Only some of these characters belong to me.

Important A/N:

I used these characters as only a base! Nobody is like how they are portrayed (I'm so sorry Puffer :') ) they are like that purely for content purposes. Apologies.

There is LOTS of swearing, and dirty jokes!

THIS LIST IS CONSTANTLY UPDATED!

~

There is mentions of:

Suicide

Rape

Abuse

Violence

Possible (definitely) human trafficking 

Drugs

Gang violence

And there could be crashes in the future that aren't mentioned.

Death/mentions of murder.

- sincerely, Winter

~~~~~~~~~