~~~ { 17 } ~~~

John wasn't surprised when the cops actually were called on them, but they took off fast enough that nothing came of it. Smit made sure he wheelied for the kids when they left though.

Next stop, food, then super car meetup.

Smii7y insisted they could sneak in, since technically they didn't have a super car. John figured Smii7y had one sitting around somewhere, knowing him it's a McLaren Senna, but he just never used it in comparison to his bikes.

"Smit, why don't we bring some of your 20 H2s. Some of them have to be considered super, right?" Tyler suggested, while they sat and ate. John was right about Smit just not eating, it seemed normal for Eli and Tyler, so he just went with it.

"Not a bad idea, but John gets the twin charge, and I get the H2R."

"Smit you can choose which bike you give us." Eli rolled his eyes.

"How come John gets the twin charge?" Tyler looked towards Eli, suspicion planted on his face.

People are easy to read, especially with their helmets off. John had gotten really good at reading Smits emotions through his helmet, which was probably the hardest level. Reading Tyler's and Eli's emotions without their helmet was eerily easy now.

"Because he's the only one I trust with it, since you crashed your 400 last year, Eli, and Tyler needed a whole new bike after..." Smit didn't get finish the last part.

"Let's not talk about that, alright?" Tyler glared at Smit.

"Well John hasn't crashed at all so far, and I think he can handle better than you guys. Tyler at least."

"Wow, thanks for calling us out asshat." Eli complained.

"Thats my job!" Smit chuckled.

"Is that thing just super fucking fast or?" John looked towards Smit lazily, and received the same demeanour. 

"Super fucking fast. Almost beats the H2R, but not quite." Smii7y continued. "I built it in 2020, and let Swag copy the build in 2022. He crashed it, so it's one of a kind again."

"I don't know how you didn't see it coming." Eli mumbled.

"Have something out for Swag?" Tyler questioned Eli's statement.

"No, love the guy, just probably shouldn't bike high." Eli sighed. "I've never liked druggies."

"Eli, you say that as if you weren't a druggie." Smit accused.

"Yeah, and I know first hand what it does to you." Eli shot back, mildly offended.

 Smit only shrugged.

~

By the time they actually picked up the bikes, and made it to the meet, it was already started, so getting in wasn't hard at all, They took one look at the H2s, and H2R and let them in. Nice plan Tyler!

They searched for where the other bikes were parked, found a nice spot beside them, and parked the crusade of Kawasakis. 

Smit was more than giddy, but John got used to Smit being as hyper as he usually was, but mood swings were unpredictable to John still. He'd be happy and giddy, then quiet and sad, then mischievous at any given moment.

John was seriously considering that there may be an underlying mental problem that came with his violent mood swings, but it was part of the package, he concluded.

He then remembered he'd have to find Puffer later, but he'd wait and see what would happen.

"Yo! Look at this hella sick Lambo!" Eli shouted, bring John out of his thought process.