~~~ { 11 } ~~~

John swapped sweaters, and turned the LEDs on. It immediately flashed purple, blue, and pink. Strips of LEDs down the sleeves made stripes of colors, and a pattern that resembled a feather cape, flashed on his back. It also showed over his shoulders.

John put the helmet on, and his outfit was complete.

Smii7y's LEDs represented more of a bikers attire, with 'can't keep up?' On the back, and fabulous ringlets swirling, and circling around his arms. The torso was more plain, but really made the ringlets pop.

"We're gonna go see this nights drag races." Smii7y said excitedly.

"Like drag queens?" John joked.

"You know what I'm talking about." Smit huffed his response.

When Smit re-entered the garage part of the building he walked around, looking at his bikes while John watch from afar, intrigued.

"I'm not gonna lie to you John, I forgot what model it is." Smit chuckled.

"How did you forget, Smitts, It's one of a kind isn't it?" John said with clear sarcasm. It was probably true anyway.

"Oh it's a Ducati I think-" Smit ignored his comment, heavily in thought.

"A Ducati? How much was that worth?" John asked, he knew Ducati's were not cheap, that's for sure.

Speaking of Ducati, Johns eyes landed on the Ducati section of the building. All of the bikes were to expensive for him, and he knew it. That's when he saw a Ducati Superleggera V4, 1/500. He was gonna have to ask him about it.

"It's a Ducati Supersport 950S, so it's base price is around.... 17.6K? With its mods, it breaches 20k."

"Damn, I payed like 12k in total for my 636."

"Ducati's are costly. Wait what year is your ZX-6R?"

"Uhmmm... This one is 2017, but it's not my first bike."

"Checks out." Smit responded slowly.

Smii7y walked up and down the same section, clearly trying to remember which bike he was looking for, before stopping near a seemingly pitch black Ducati Supersport 950S.

"Oh! I found it!" Smit said happily.

"It was there the whole time." John sighed, he was looking at it the whole time.

Smit walked up to the bike, and turned it on. The LEDs on the inside of the bike flashed in the same color as Johns Sweater. John always wondered how Smii7y's bikes clearly sat for awhile, and still turned over like a charm.

"C'mere John." Smii7y motioned him over. "You can take this one."

No way he was handing him a 20k bike. Okay maybe it wasn't that surprising, but still, that's lots.

Just as John arrived to retrieve his ride for the night, Smit took off past his H2 lineup, and behind the podiums. How many secret rooms are there?

When Smit re-emerged, he had another H2R, but this one was stretched, was full carbon, and was.. duel Supercharged? No fucking shot. That thing was built for racing, and she looked it, sounded it, and meant it. That was a full racing bike if John had ever saw one.

'Now he's just being a show off.' 

"Wanna race?" Smii7y giggled, Not chuckled. Giggled. It was actually kind of cute in Johns opinion.

"You'd dust me."

"You know it." 

"You ready to go or are you just gonna stare at it?" Smii7y asked sarcastically.

Thief With A Bike ~ Krii7yOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara