~~~ {!40!} ~~~

The day didn't go very far after that, Puffer and Grizzy went missing among the crowds, and John was getting quite bored of waiting for them.

Smii7y quietly checked his emails, he probably had hundreds of contracts and shit wait for him, but Smit was so nonchalant about just not answering, that if John was a contractor, he just wouldn't email him.

"Oh.." Smit said out loud, raising a questioning eyebrow, and then look at John. "You like Vegas?"

"Getting married already, Smii7y~."

"Nope, but we're going to go there anyways."

"Aww, I guess I'm not wearing a white dress soon."

"Too soon John." Smit giggled.

"Why do we need to go to Vegas, again?" John questioned, he couldn't remember if Smit had even told him why.

"You've never seen any of my shows, have you?"

"How much snow does Vegas get.. Surely there's too much? Wait, how have you never been to Vegas?"

"0.3", and I've never been requested there, and just.. I don't know, never went." Smit shrugged, tilting his head at John. Without his helmet, that motion was so much cuter. Just the way his fluffy hair moved with the motion, and the soft look his eye he gave him when he did, made it so much better.

"Oh, so we're going for a show, just us?"

"So many questions." Smit huffed. "But yeah, unless Swag wants to come, sometimes he likes to leave Chicago. I feel bad saying no to him." Smit's expression switched to one of guilt. John didn't want this rodeo again.

Honestly, John would feel bad saying no to Swag too, seeing as he never really did anything with them. On the other side of Johns brain, he didn't really want to deal with the smell of weed for what, three weeks to a month, depending on how hammered they get in the first week, and how long Smit wants to stay.

Vegas is all about drinking, right?

Drinking and Gambling, but he doubted he'd be doing the latter.

John kind of just wanted to see the light shows.

Or maybe the shows that famous people did down there, although, he'd be seeing Smit's, or he might be part of Smit's. That would be the experience of a lifetime.

Smit groaned, and made the motion of closing an app, and opening another. 

"What?" John questioned, he wanted to know what was bothering his boyfriend. The term felt so right now, why hadn't he gotten with Smit sooner?

"Craig." Smit said the name with so much malice.

"Who?"

"The asshat who framed you for murders, but thats not all the shit he did." John saw Smit cringe for a second before continuing. "He's still trying to contact me, even though I told him to go kill himself."

"Smit! You can't just say that-!"

"He fucking deserves it."

"What the fuck did he do?"

"Well, he tried to get my boyfriend in jail, Not to mention all those murders to frame you! Those people had families, and people to go home too, not to mention-"

"Okay, I get it!" John didn't want to hear his whole track record, not after that.

He didn't want to be reminded, even though he'd forgotten. A trip of Guilt John didn't want to feel again, he'd gotten over it, he just needed to end it.