~~~ { 13 } ~~~

"Isn't the V4R one of the fastest on the Ducati lot?" John asked, he didn't know much about Ducati's besides that their expensive.

"One yeah, but Kawasaki Ninjas smoke just about everything on this lot." Eli answered. "Everything on here is Kawi besides the select few, like Swag's Aprilia."

"Is Swag here?" Smii7y interrupted what John was about to say, but that didn't matter. "Probably rolling a joint, eh?" 

"Yeah, he's actually watching today I think, but he's high off his ass and almost crashed in the parking lot." Eli nodded towards where the parking lot is. "Brought the RS 457."

"Oh shit, almost broke his new toy? Already?" Smit chuckled.

"You know Swag, that Kawi he had before was totalled." Eli shook his head. "I woulda bought it if he didn't crash it."

"Didn't he twin charge that Kawi?" Smii7y looked towards Eli with that fucking head tilt. It got to John every time.

"Yeah twin charged it, then ran it into the fucking ditch." Eli huffed. "What a fucking moron."

"Eli, he got speed wobbles, last time I checked he was clean that day." Smii7y snapped back. "Stop acting like that was his fucking fault." Smit's voice was clearly angry at the accusations, and John hated that tone. He preferred a happy Smii7y.

"Do you know the guy with the Ducati?" John asked to try and switch the subject.

"How could you be so stupid not to put a stabilizer on a twin charged H2?" Eli shot back. Well shit.

"It was a work in progress." Smii7y then paid attention to John, just what he was hoping for him to do. Thank god there wasn't a bitch fight. "He's not a local, no I don't know him." Smit shrugged.

"Anyways, I was planning on heading to the racetrack next month, wanna come?" Smii7y's tone was instantly different when talking to John, his voice lightened, and the annoyance from before was instantly gone.

"A whole month from now? Had to book a time or?" John saw Eli's frustration dissipate as well.

"Race season John, everyone is racing." Smii7y shrugged, and listened closely for their number.

"Do they do this every night?" John had plenty of questions, and he was using them to calm himself a little.

"Yeah, it's more of a meet really, but they do it every night, and it's really well organized most days." Smit continued, "Your in the pro pool now that you fucked up, so if you win, your going straight to finals, then the process restarts."

"Shit, straight to finals? I'm that late into the pool?" John was suddenly regretting his decision.

"Yeah, you'll go against this guy, who is the Guard right now, and then move up and race the King if you win. Then your the King, and if you still are by the end of the week, you get the medal." Smii7y explained. "That's why it's well organized. Whoever has the most medals by the end of the year gets the trophy for the year, it's nice."

"Smit got it once for two years in a row, then just stopped being good." Eli said.

"What the fuck does 'stopped being good' mean?" Smit whipped around to look at Eli.

"Means you fucking suck, bitch." Eli said in a sassy tone.

"I'll fucking suck, that's for sure." 

"Woah."

"Yeah, And you'll like it." John added to the dirtiness of the conversation.

"Woah." Eli said again, "you need to chill."