~~~ { 34 } ~~~

John had a great ride back, the silence was great, and Puffer decided to stay out, until the moment John brought him through the door.

Regardless of the barely awake mans protest, John tossed Puffer in his room, and stumbled down the stairs. Smit was already downstairs, since he'd gotten back first, but he was no where to be seen.

John decided it wasn't worth worrying over, he'd probably wandered back to his room anyway.

John wandered in the kitchen a bit, before making his way to his own room, only to realize his problem was solved. There sat Smit, on his bed, on his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting."

"For me?"

Smit looked up abruptly, his mismatched eyes, and vibrant bangs always caught John off guard with their beauty.

"Who else?"

John had his own ideas for why he'd be waiting for him, but it'd be bold of him to assume. Plus, his own dirty thoughts didn't mean thats what he thought too.

"What do you want, Smit."

Smit looked up again, his half smile now full of confidence.

"You." John stopped undoing his helmet, and looked back at him so fast, he swore he gave himself whiplash.

"Woah, don't hurt yourself, just stating the truth." Smit winked at him too.

"Oh Smit, stop flirting with me, and do it." John smirked, taking off his helmet, and setting it next to Smits.

"Do you?"

"If you want."

"Is that permission?"

"If you want it to be."

"Thats not an answer." Smit was suddenly right behind him, startling John.

John looked at him slowly, right now, his height, even though being maybe an inch shorter than him, was prominent.

"You want me to be specific?" John put a finger under Smit's chin, forcing his wandering eyes to look at him. Smit nodded at him, his eyes, now forced to look at his face, remained still, instead of shifty, like they were before.

"Your answers yes, Smit, it's always been yes, and it always will be." Almost in an instant, he was pinned to the wall, Smit's submission before was lost just as fast as he moved.

"You are feisty, holy shit!"

Smit said nothing as he grabbed the collar of Johns sweater, pulling him into a kiss.

John had wanted to do that for so long, and apparently, so had Smit, as they both fought for dominance. That turned into basically a Westling match between the two, until John ended up under Smit on the bed, who was firm on staying there.

Clothes had already been tossed everywhere, and Smit was just as good looking under the clothes as John had expected. Smit's pale skin had more concentrated splotches that seemed to be in pattern although still random. It was pleasing to the eye, just like the man himself.

What John loved the most though, was the white speckles dotted around Smit's flank. It was so irrelevant, but also so cute.

Perhaps Puffer getting too drunk would be the best thing to ever happen to him.

~

John woke up abruptly, and the warmth beside him was not there.