~~~ { 3 } ~~~

Over the week, Smii7y proved quite persistent on talking to John, and frankly, he was quite annoying.

John had found himself a nice apartment, and Smit had been quite insistent that he took John for at least one ride on his bike. John was not against the idea, so today, he decided to stalk, or more look at Smits location through his enabled maps (which seemed odd, but was probably only enabled for him. He didn't judge) and chase after Smit because texting him 'ok' was too hard.

This proved a frivolous task, as Smit was not actually easy to follow.

It seemed like he just teleported.

When he finally did catch up, Smit, as he figured, was on his bike, and just driving around. Having fun he presumes. As soon as Smit noticed him at a red light, he traffic filtered, and waddled his way over to him. he stayed aways behind him, not far, and no one was in between John and him. A reasonable distance.

Smit tapped the side of his helmet, before pulling out his phone. John instantly knew that he was going to call him, and to put the call through to his helmet. He had done it before of course with other people. People who didn't matter to him anymore.

As soon as he accepted the call Smit said "Didn't think I'd just stumble upon ya." Smii7y's voice was higher pitched than John thought it was, and it seemed to be less course, and more cunning than he originally thought. His voice didn't sound annoying, it sounded smooth. It must just be the way the helmet made his voice sound. He had only heard him through the helmet, not underneath it.

"You didn't Smit."

"We have nicknames now?" He replied quickly.

"I followed you." 

"John, that's just creepy."

"You're not wrong." John could agree what he did was arguably harder than just texting 'ok' but he would never admit his fault out loud.

"Still don't want a ride?"

"I changed my mind."

"Oh, so now you want to."

"Hell yeah."

Smit sighed before continuing. "Well I won't say no."

"FUCK YEAH!" Johns day was so much better now. Why did he even deny the offer in the first place?

"I thought I told ya not to get pumped." He laughed, and revved his bike a little, before doing a little burnout.

"Don't wreak your tires before I get on there Smit." 

"You can get on something else."

"SMIT."

"Ughhh."

John had called Smit before, maybe once, and had confirmed, through text as well, that Smit must just be naturally flirty, and dirty minded.

Well, John is also guilty of that verdict.

"You know I'd top anyway." John rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me."

"You heard me."

There was a moment of silence when the light went green. John wondered if he fucked up for a second before hearing that beautiful voice again.

"Well you better be good at it."

"Woah."

"Huh?"

"Huh?" John replied 

Before John could think of more than a few words to say to his new biker friend, Smit honked, Revved, and said, "MOVE JOHN."

"OKAY."

John took off down the road with Smit close in tow, laughing his ass off. Now John wasn't worried about Smit's seemingly infectious laughter, but more of where to hide his baby, so he could jump on Smii7y's bike.

He wanted somewhere in the light, so people see it, and to deter thieves. As a thief himself, John knew where, and where not to place something valuable. Back alleys were always a no-no, no one could see the crime, making it an easy steal. If it was in front of somewhere that was popular, or in an area that had lights, so you could see it at night, it often deterred smarter thieves.

Of course there was always dumb thieves.

They always get arrested anyway.

John really had to stay away from cops. If he was found out, he would be charged with 18 counts of thievery, 3 counts of first degree murder, and 2 counts of capital murder. There was no way he wasn't getting the electric chair.

So far, he could be quite the rule breaker, as they didn't know it was him yet, and the cases were getting cold. John himself had seen the murderer while thieving a house once, but who was he going to tell? Go to the cops and say "Oh yeah, I was thieving a house when I saw him." And obviously get arrested? John would be in prison for life probably if he told them. Good thing he's good at keeping his mouth shut.

John And Smii7y kept yapping as John pulled into a parking lot on a popular street. He found some other bikes parked near a building, but didn't go near them. You never knew if you were running into a biker gang, and you really don't want to end up near one. Instead he parked near a seemingly brand new Kawasaki Ninja 400, that was sitting alone. That maybe wasn't the best move for the owner, but for John, it made it look like he had a buddy, at least until the 400 leaves.

In truth, Johns buddy was straddling his bike 5 meters away from him, sitting on his phone and talking incoherently about a TV show he watched 3 years ago.

John was sure Smii7y didn't remember what the show was about, and wasn't sure it even existed.

When John finished his 8 minute parking job, (it wasn't perfect enough.) And Smii7y finished a lecture on how fountains worked, he slid off his bike and walked up to Smii7y who was still talking.

"You know this bike? You strike me as the type of person to know every bike in Chicago." John said, nodding towards the parked 400

"I do know every bike, and yes I know that one." Smii7y remarked, slowly looking up from his phone, and angling his helmet up towards John, tilting it a little to the left. John now thought how neither of them knew each others face, and expected it to stay that way. John didn't need to see Smit's stupid smirks.

"That's... I think Tyler's new 400. Your bike will be safe here." Smii7y said, nodding to himself. "I'm surprised no one else is here with him." He added.

John nodded, and grabbed onto Smii7y's sweater, and slid behind him on the bike, pushing him forward a bit. This was accompanied by a small yelp from Smii7y.

"You could have warned me." Smit said half angrily, and half sarcastically.

"That's what she said." John chuckled at his own joke.

"John I will push you off." Now Smit was laughing.

"Sorry, that's what he said." John added to his joke.

"That's what you'll say." Smit said without hesitation. John wished he had his courage, to just say whatever he liked without overthinking it.

"Smit quit being dirty."

"You started it."

"Shut up and drive."