~~~ { 12 } ~~~

"You still taking racers?" Smii7y asked an organizer once they were close enough to the action. "I'd like to enter one."

"Excuse me? Are you on the list sir?" The lady asked, pulling down her glasses. Eli and Matt were laughing their asses off, and so was John, but the lady's response didn't surprise him. Smii7y wasn't wearing his usual after all.

"Trish, you know my voice well enough to know who I am." Smii7y sighed.

"OH EM GEE!" A female voice called from afar. "IS THAT SMII7Y?!!?" 

She pronounced his name 'Smizzy'  to which Smit visibly cringed too.

"No you dickwad, Smii7y wears white." Another female voice added, this one had a more sassy undertone than the last.

"It's his 2019 Kawi promo outfit, dumb bitch." The other remarked back.

"This is why I fucking hate you Ashley." The sassier one snapped.

Smii7y seemed thoroughly done with what was going to happen before it even started.

"Yes, Smii7y, we are still taking racers." 'Trish' said.

"Cool, can you enter him under two wheels?" Smit looked back towards Trish, pointing at John. 

"Name?" She asked while scribbling something down.

"Kryoz." He responded quickly, while ignoring the bickering happening behind him. Matt And Eli looked at each other, and then the girls, visibly annoyed too.

"Brand and model?" 

"Kawasaki, and the model is a surprise.  I'll tell you it's supercharged though." Smii7y's smirk was obvious through his voice. John could hear Eli snicker, and Matt downright laugh, Smii7y was just trying to get him in the easy pool.

"It's an H2R." John replied, and Smit looked at him dumbfounded.

"I was trying to get you an easy win, but whatever, you better be good." Smii7y huffed. In reality, John had literally never seen a drag race, so he had no idea what he was doing.

"HEY!" The less sassy girl shouted at Smii7y. "CAN YOU SIGN MY HOODIE?!"

"No." Smii7y replied coldly. I guess John wasn't seeing anymore soft Smit today.

"Who the fuck is this guy?" The girls were suddenly right in front of them.

"Bring your bike down here to the lineup, here's your number." Trish handed Smit a paper before walking away. He got lucky number 07. Must be saved for Smit.

"It's no one." Smit turned the paper around in his hand, before making his way back to the bikes. The girls didn't seem to want to let up though.

"How fast can you go?" One asked while the other said, "So cool I met you!" At same time.

"I'm happy you think I'm cool, but I'm doing something right now." Smii7y replied with fake softness. It was real enough sounding to the girls though. He wasn't lying when he said he disliked fans.

"Can we ride on your bike?" 

"No, not right now."

"Can you add me on Instagram?"

"No, not right now." Smii7y was trying so hard to be nice, John could tell.

"What bike should I get for my first bike?" Finally a good question.

"A little 600." Smii7y answered honestly, "or a Grom."

"What's a Grom?" Mental facepalm. Smii7y visibly cringed.