A/N

Hero everynyan!~

I hope you're having a good holiday season! I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading even with all the crazy directions this story is going in. I wanted to clear a few things up for everyone so there's no confusion.

First off this is not a BlazeBlue and MHA/BNHA crossover. Yes Izumi is basically Ragna but I just really like Alpha 01's design and wanted to make something cool. So why not use the grumpy edge lord himself as inspiration? I did want Izumi to have a blood quirk just cause you know Ragna The Bloodedge. so blood quirk, not exactly the most logical thing g but just thought it would be cool.

Secondly Mercenaries are a type of hero but they are often loved down upon by the public because they take on a variety of different requests. Most of these requests are typically shady and could have political repercussions so hiring a neutral hero to do dirty work is needed. They are quite literally mercenaries as their moniker suggests.

Third there are a lot of past events such as the Jeju Island Raid (Solo Leveling reference, amd yes Regresor is Korea's Number One Hero in this fic if you already know who that is awesome if not go read Solo Leveling) and the Machina Uprising. They aren't necessary events to understand the main story but if you would like more context to certain backstories, ideologies, etc. Then I will be glad to explain those. Certain characters will have ties to those events such as Cementoss being a refugee saved by The Bloodege and that being his reason for becoming a hero. Nezu being a part of the Jeju Island Raid among the simpler ones. So if you would like explanations just for better context I am more than happy to do so just let me know in the comments!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the story and keep reading I have a lot planned! Happy reading nya!~