36 - USJ Pt. IV

"Forgive me Young Master Tomura I allowed one to escape."

"If you weren't our ticket out of here I would have turned you to a pile of ashes Kurogiri."

"You're not much better yourself Tomura."

"Shut it Jin, how much time do we have left?"

"Five minutes at most."

Aizawa eyed the four villains standing at the fountain suspiciously as he continued to fight through the horde of thugs, perhaps an unorganized mob would have been a more apt description of what he was in the thick of. The class had been separated with the exception of Izumi and Bakugo as far as he could tell, the loud explosion and the state of the bartender told him as much. However Aizawa's instincts were screaming at him that he was missing a peice to the puzzle.

"Damn, you're such a cool hero Eraserhead."

Aizawa whipped around to find the blonde teen wearing a blue overcoat standing beside a few of the thugs he had knocked out earlier. The teen was smiling and poking at the thugs on the ground with his scabbard and despite having his back turned to the underground hero he kept track of his presence. What worried Aizawa the most was that he hadn't noticed the teen make any movements or enter a portal to appear there, it was as if he had just materialized in that spot.

"Taking out all these villains alone with a quirk like yours is no easy feat. After all your quirk can only work on one target at a time to make up with that you use your goggles. However it's the hair isn't it, whenever your hair is raised your quirk is active right? Oh and is it the red light wavelength that effects the electromagnetic field around the base of the brain to cause the Quirk cells to shut down? Shall we test it?"

Aizawa jumped backward and activated his quirk but instead he felt a cold blade gently press against his neck. The blonde teen was standing behind him with the same fake smile that could not hide the hatred in his eyes.

"Sadly I'm not here for you, that guy is."

The fact that a fist had been embedded into his side hadn't registered to Aizawa until he was sent flying into the staircase. He could feel broken or fractured bones all over his body and the pain told him that an organ had ruptured somewhere. The only reason he hadn't yet passed out yet was the adrenaline pumping through him but even that was quickly fading as the pain from the injuries crept forward.

The massive bird headed villain was standing where Aizawa had flown from with its arm outstretched. It looked toward Aizawa with a blank expression, not a single hint of malice or violent intent behind those eyes.

"Enhanced strength and speed? If I can erase it I might be able to restrain it."

"You know Eraserhead we were pretty curious, if your quirk can temporarily deactivate a Quirk so long as its not a mutation, can you erase aspects of a mutation quirk? So we made a special surprise just for you and All Might but since he isn't here I guess his time limit must be up for the day right?"

The villain covered in hands glanced around and smiled when he glanced towards the shipwreck area.

"Oh don't look so surprised Shota Aizawa, we know a lot about you guys. But that's a discussion for later! Sadly I can't kill the Symbol of Peace here but I can leave a parting gift for him. How does the bodies of his precious students sound?"

Watching from the water were Jiro, Ochaco, and Aoyama with terrified expressions. He hated that his students were able to witness such a horrific scene, as a teacher and a hero it felt as if he had failed them.

In an instant Tomura had appeared before the three students and was reaching to grab Jiro's head. But when he did nothing happened except for the poor girl thrashing about to try and make the villain release her.

"Jin was right, you really are a damn cool hero Eraserhead."

Tomura dropped Jiro back into the water and sauntered over to the bird headed villain that had stopped moving. He smiled when his eyes landed on two shadows that were darting towards him.

"Ah the main stage is about to start!"

Izumi and Bakugo landed in front of Aizawa and sprung into action. Izumi slashed at Tomura but the hand covered villain simply jumped back to the fountain beside Kurogiri. Bakugo launched a barrage of explosions at the bird headed villain but it stood there with only a few burns that quickly healed itself.

"Izumi Aizawa and Katsuki Bakugo. I see you gave Kurogiri quite the fight earlier. But even as strong as you are you stand no chance against my dear Nomu!"

"Enhanced Strength and Speed, Regeneration, and by the looks of it some kind of Kinetic Absorbing Quirk. You really went out of your way to make it sturdy seeing as how you managed to jam all of those into some kind of mutation Quirk so it Eraserhead wouldn't be able to touch it. I guess your goal was the Symbol of Peace?"

The villain covered in hands began to laugh wildly.

"Leave it to the one who made those notebooks to figure it out in an instant. Yes, we are here to destroy the Symbol of Peace! We, The League of Villains, have come to prove that heroes are but a cancerous tumor that is festering within society! Starting with your beloved All Might! However we have some additional matters to attend to while we're here."

"Young Master Tomura it is best to not reveal too much."

"I suppose that's true, after all what's the point when our target isn't even here due to his time limit."

Tomura glanced towards the forest section.

"All that's left is for Jin to finish up so we best not dwell here too long. Nomu, finish them."