Quirk Profiles III

Shinso Hitoshi (Aizawa)

Quirk: Brainwash - Can temporarily control the actions of those who answer the user's questions. Those under the influence of the quirk do not remember what they do while the quirk is active and feel as if they simply blink and then wake up.

Auxiliary Ability: Mimic - the user has the natural ability to mimic voices they have heard before with some practice.
---------
Denki Kaminari

Quirk: Electrification - The user naturally generates electricity within their body that can be stored or released. If the user reaches maximum storage capacity any generated electricity will be forcefully expelled from the body, storage capacity can be trained.

Auxiliary Ability: Internal Circuit - Allows the user to send electricity throughout their own body and serves as a temporary increase to physical and cognitive abilities however is physically straining to use for long periods of time. Constant and continuous use can cause damage to the user's body.

-----------
Shoto Todoroki

Quirk: FrostBurn - Allows the user to create both ice and fire at the cost of their stamina however the temperatures do affect their own body so a fine balance must be kept.

Auxiliary Ability: Frost Core - The user has a unique internal organ that allows them to produce large amounts of ice and freezing temperatures.

Auxiliary Ability: Flame Core - The user has a unique internal organ that allows them to produce large amounts of fire and extreme heat.

--------
Mezo Shoji

Quirk: Tentacle - Allows the user to grow many tentacle like limbs that have a variety of different body parts attached to them depending on the will of the user. It takes a few days to fully grow a limb and any damaged or severed limbs will naturally regenerate over time.

Auxiliary Ability: Rapid Growth - Allows the user to rapidly increase the amount of limbs they can produce at one time and at an astronomical speed, however the limbs created during this period do not last long and will naturally fall off after a short period of time. Very physically draining on the user.