Quirk Profiles II

Himiko Toga

Quirk: Transform - allows the user to transform into the person whose blood they have consumed with a time limit based on how much blood was consumed

Auxiliary Ability: Partial Transformation - allows the user to transform specific parts of their body instead of the whole body, works with multiple different transformation however no two transformations can happen on the same body part.

Auxiliary Ability: Copy Cat - allows the user to access the main Quirk of the person or people they have transformed into until the quirk deactivates, this is incredibly straining and exhausting to do. However mutation quirks that effect the body do not strain the body.

-----

Tsuyu Asui

Quirk: Frog- allows the user to do anything a frog can do! Secrete a light acid, secrete a thick mucus that can turn things invisible until reaching a certain temperature, amazing jumping power, being able to spit out their own stomach, etc!

Auxiliary Ability: Seismic Sensitivity- user is sensitive to vibrations

-----

Momo Yaoyorozu

Quirk: Creation - allows the user to create any nonliving thing with their lipids. The more complex the structure of the item the more knowledge of its components is required.

Auxiliary Ability: Memorization - allows the user to more easily memorize and recall things they have read.

-----

Fumikage Tokoyami

Quirk: Dark Shadow - a rare sentient mutation Quirk that takes the form of a shadow with a crow head. It can come from any shadow cast by the user and grows stronger in the dark but is wilder and harder to control. The quirk itself does have a physical form. If Dark Shadow's connection between the user is destroyed.

Auxiliary Ability: Shadow Regeneration - Dark Shadow has the ability to regenerate as Ling as it stays within a shadow or dark place.

Auxiliary Ability: Melding Shadows - Dark Shadow is able to hide in any shadow that is touching the user's shadow. If the connection between the shadows breaks then Dark Shadow will be stuck in whichever shadow it was in before the connection broke.