Chapter 2: Fazcon

One day later...

Location: Harry's House

Time: 5:35pm

"Alright Gregory, open your eyes." Harry giggled as though he was an excited schoolgirl ready for prom night.

Gregory did as he was told and was astonished at Harry's finished makeup job on his face. Blue face paint was applied around his eyes that looked like a mask around his eyes with orange outlines and some dark blue eyeliner at the edges which flared out at the ends. A blue stripe also ran down his chin and some black paint was applied to his nose, giving it the look of a bear's snout.

Meanwhile, his costume was similarly designed (courtesy of Harry who was an expert at makeup and costume design from years of cosplay experience) to that of Elvis's iconic costume but with red shoulder pads and Glamrock Freddy's colours of blue and orange.The only thing he was lacking was a pompadour which he refused to do since his hair wasn't long enough for it anyways but at the very least, he had a small top hat and two lil fuzzy bear ears, one of which had a red ring around it. Just like Freddy.

"The makeup looks great." Gregory complimented Harry's skill honestly, "I look a bit silly but I guess that's the vibe we're going for and the material is a bit tight around my chest but I like it..."

"That's good, I think our costumes look great! We're gonna be the cutest couple there. I'm sure of it but before we carry everything to the car...What do you think of me? Any last minute touch ups we have to make?"

Gregory analysed Harry's appearance. Black Eyeliner was painted around his boyfriend's magenta contact-lens eyes along with rabbit-like whiskers on his cheeks and a pair of bright fluffy blue rabbit ears attached to a black plastic headband that rested atop his head. He was dressed identically to Glamrock Bonnie who had been recently revived at the Mega Pizza Plex Plus, clad in his iconic bright red jumpsuit with a yellow star on his chest and two purple lines that ran parallel to each other at the sides. He'd even gone as far as to accessorise himself with the accurate accessories: An elastic sweatband tied around his head, shoulder pads, spiked bracelets, fingerless gloves and faux leather boots, all of which were different shades of dark blue.

"No problems here." He leaned in closer to Harry, "You look great".

The two of them share a brief kiss before heading to the garage where their two luggage cases and large props needed for the convention were already stowed away in the car which belonged to Harry's Father (who was currently overseas).

For the past few weeks, they had been preparing for Fazcon, the annual event held by Fazbear's to showcase their new products, video games, TV shows and much more. It was also a time when Fazbear fans gathered together to cosplay as the company's iconic animatronics and purchase merchandise, something that Harry was a very big fan of and he'd of course convinced Gregory to join him too since he and his family had free tickets to the event courtesy of Fazbear Entertainment.

Furthermore, Vanessa was going to present something special during the Tech Demo portion of Fazcon Showtime!, a live event during the later half of the convention which would showcase every upcoming Fazbear media and products in the works. Gregory of course didn't want to disappoint his family by failing to attend what was going to be a special occasion.

However, what Gregory was reluctant about at first was going in costume (among other things) with Harry to perform on stage with him. Before Fazcon Showtime!, they would first be heading to Fazbear Entertainment Sponsored Cosplay and Performance Contest where they would compete with several other participants to win the grand prize of seven thousand dollars and limited edition Fazbear themed merchandise. It was something he'd taken a while to agree to but in the end, he did agree eventually after much begging from Harry.