Chapter 12.5: A Fairytale at Freddy's

Author's Note: I've decided to cancel Dark Legacy and change this into a Wattpad romance novel with an entirely different plot. Enjoy.

- - -

Cassie's Diary Entry 1:

- - -

Dear Diary,

I can't believe I'm dusting you off and cracking you open after all these years. Remember the last time I wrote in you? I was just a starry-eyed teen, dreaming of leaving Hurricane for the glitz and glamour of LA. Well, plot twist: I'm back. And, diary, it feels like I'm picking up right where we left off, except with a little more life experience and a job as a hair stylist at the enchanting Pizzaplex.

Walking into the Pizzaplex was like stepping into a whole new world, a blend of nostalgia and new beginnings. It's this incredible half-mall, half-amusement park where animatronics mingle with the crowd as if it's the most normal thing in the world. And me? I get to add my own magic, styling customers and animatronics alike. Who would've thought?

On my very first day, guess who I ran into? Gregory Cabrera. Yes, the same Gregory who used to be the bane of my existence in 4th grade, only to become the guy every girl swooned over in high school. He hasn't left Hurricane, and boy, has he changed. Gone is the mischievous boy I remembered; in his place stands a man who's as adventurous as he is captivating.

But here's where my life starts sounding like a YA novel - enter Harry Emley, my absolutely adorable coworker. With his gentle demeanor and brilliant mind, Harry is a stark contrast. He dreams of being a writer, and there's something about his quiet ambition and the way he sees the world that just draws me in. I find myself sooo completely enchanted by his stories of romance. Today he showed me his Henry x William bathroom fic and it was....very creative. I didn't think Henry and William, the founders of Fazbears were actually gay until that movie was announced.

So, dear diary, I'm torn. On one side, there's Gregory, with his daring charm and endless adventures that pull me in like a moth to a flame. And on the other, there's Harry, whose soulful eyes and poetic heart make me want to dive into the depths of his mind and never come up for air.

It's funny, isn't it? I left Hurricane to find myself, but it seems I've returned only to find my heart caught in a whirlwind of emotions, torn between two paths that couldn't be more different.

But, as overwhelming as this all is, I'm grateful to be back. There's something magical about this place, something that feels like coming home. And maybe, just maybe, in the midst of this crazy love triangle, I'll find the adventure I was always looking for.

Thanks for being here, old friend. It feels good to pour my heart out to you again after all these years. Here's to new beginnings, unexpected turns, and the journey of finding out where my heart truly belongs.

Till next time,

Cassie

- - -

Cassie's Diary Entry 2:

- - -

Dear Diary,

Just when I thought my life couldn't get any more complicated, this week happened. Remember how I mentioned Gregory and Harry? Well, things have escalated. Not only did I go out with both of them on separate days, but they both confessed they're in love with me.

Gregory's Date:

Gregory, being the bundle of energy he is, took me on a gym date in the Pizzaplex. I know, a gym date sounds kinda odd, but with Gregory, it was anything but boring. Picture this: us, competing on treadmills with ridiculous bets, laughter echoing off the walls. It was fun, exhilarating, and so us. Afterward, he showed me the animatronics backstage. Seeing him so passionate, so alive while explaining the mechanics and the stories behind each one... it was like seeing a whole new side of him. There's something about Gregory's zest for life that's utterly infectious.