Luneville

Luna's P.O.V.

I saw Neville today in the dining hall. I really like him. When he came near me I accidentally dropped my food on the floor. Neville helped me clean it up and he touched my hand. It was like electricity. Malfoy walked by and laughed at me. When he did Neville got up and was going to say something. He would have if professor McGonagall hadn't come over.

He helped me up as professor McGonagall led Malfoy away. "You are a really good person Neville," I said, "you are brave and deserve to be in Gryffindor." "Nobody has ever told me that before." He said. "Do you want to meet me outside later?" "How about at 7, after dinner?" I replied. "Sure, we'll go together."

I went through my classes happy. Once Ginny came up to me and asked why I was so happy. "Oh, I don't always look happy... I'll try harder." I said. I giggled and walked away. I ate dinner quickly and waited for Neville when he finally came we went and sat on the stands on the quidditch field.

"I think you're really pretty?" said Neville. I blushed and giggled. "Did I say something wrong?" he said with a worried look on his face. "No, it's just I really like you too." I said. I scooted closer toward him and he grabbed my hand.

"Does this mean you're my... you know... my... umm... girlfriend?" he said. "Yes, I would like that Neville. I gave him a hug as I walked back inside to go to bed

Ginny's P.O.V.

As Luna walked back in she was blushing so much her whole face was red. "What happened between you and Neville?" I said cheerfully as she walked into the school. "I saw you walk out there with him. You guys are so cute together!" "We're no 'celebrity couple' like you and Harry, but I really like him." She said happiness radiating off of her.

When I woke up to go to breakfast I saw harry waiting for me. He had something behind his back. "Surprise!" he said and gave me a chocolate frog. "What's this for?" I asked. "Nothing, I was just thinking of you." He said.

How could I have ever thought of anyone else? He is amazing in every way... other than that time he kissed Cho, but I forgive them both. I looked up at him and traced the scar on his forehead. He kissed me on the top of the head and told me we had to practice for the game tomorrow. I love that he knows just how to make me happy.