AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers, this is Kaylee ;) I have a short not on the DATDA teacher. I will not (or at least try to not) say the names. I used 4th year because I didn't like that one as much so I could change it, therefore you guys can change the teacher if you want. I also kind of used it to show age. I was going to just make this a pretend one in the middle or something, but AU follows the story plot more. I really hope you guys are enjoying the book by the way.
  If you want to see some different ships in the story, comment them and I will try to get back to you on that!* Thanks again for your time and attention!!
  Also, I will write another book that will come after this one! I will post everything on that at the end of this book. More of your time is being taken for me to say, the pictures only occasionally go perfectly with the chapters if you haven't noticed.
  Also again, YAY FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Anyway, stop wasting your time and get back to the book.

*I don't ship the following
Harrmione
Dramione
Drinny
Larry
Ginneville
Etc. Etc.
  Sorry. I try not to butt into the book often (or at all, but things happen)
       XD                      Your amazing author,
                                                          Kaylee