And so it Begins...

Harry's P. O. V.
All of us was going to Hogsmead today. I'm not sure how it will go, because as me and Ginny walked into the great Hall Ron looked extremely angry. I made a point to sit a couple seats away. He then looked at us, dead in the face, puckered his lips, and made loud kissing noises.
"RON!" We all yelled simultaneously. The smile on his face was... Well, I can't even describe it. It was insane and hilarious. I could tell he wasn't mad at me and I was so happy.
Ginny, on the other hand looked at me with a confused look that had a bit of Mrs.Weasly in it. I told her that if we hadn't told him, Ron and Hermione would have most likely broken up. Her face softened and she remembered that we got to go to Hogsmead today. It was the first time this year that we all went.
We finished breakfast quickly and left to Hogsmead. Ron and Hermione left together but didn't tell us where they were going I expected they were going to Madame Puddifoots (the coffee shop where most couples went).
"Where do you want to go Ginny?" I asked her, kissing her softly on the forehead. "We could go to Honeydukes," she said, looking down at her feet, embarrassed, "I haven't done any Christmas shopping."
On our way to Honeydukes a little of people stared. We stand out like a sore thumb, the famous Harry Potter and his girlfriend, Ginny Weasly. One guy stated a little too long and I instinctively pulled Ginny close, as if to say "mine". She put my arms around her shoulders and leaned into me.
When we finally got to Honeydukes I asked her what her favorite candy was (I hadn't done any shopping either.). She told me she didn't care and I could surprise her. "Go get us a butterbeer then." I told her dropping a galleon in her hand.
She left and a got something for Ron (chocolate frogs), Hermione (chocolate cauldrons), and something for Ginny (a candy floss spider). I realized I had to get Ginny something for now so she wouldn't know I hadn't gotten her anything.
When I came out of Honeydukes Ginny was waiting for me, with a butterbeer and a half in her hand. She gave me the butterbeer and a swift kiss. "I really love you, you know how lucky you are?" She said with a smile. I was confused and must have looked the part, because she said, "I went past Puddifoots and saw all of the couples, they reminded me that no matter what, I will always love you."