The Tests

Harry's P.O.V.
  Today is our first test. We have herbology and we rushed to get down there after breakfast. It was pretty easy really. We had to pick out the plant and the proper care to what the plant did. I only missed 3 of 24 Ron missed the same as me, just one difference. I had never heard of gillyweed, apparently Ron had though. Hermione missed none of them. Why does she always have to be better than us...
  We went to Care of Magical Creatures and Ron was right. We had to correctly feed and "walk" the huge blast ended skrewts. Hermione, Ron  and I did really good. Hermione tripped once and the skrewt almost shook loose of her, but Hermione righted herself and got ahold of it. When we took ours back Hagrid let is sit with him.
  To our amusement, Malfoy was yelling at his and trying to stop it. The more he yelled, the more it pulled. By the end of class only a handful of people had theirs back. Many people had bumps and bruises but (surprisingly) no one was seriously injured.
  Next, Ron and I had divination. She made us predict our future using the planets. I was so bored and the more bored I was, the crazier my ideas got. At one point, I was going to die my premature death by being left by Ginny, and going into a coma, then jumping off a cliff. I hope I get a good grade.
  We finished class and testing stopped so we could eat lunch. I was talking about my death prediction and Ginny stopped me. "Aww, would you really jump off a cliff?" I looked at her side ways. "Oh... I don't know, probably not." She nodded and smiled. "That's right."
  Then we had Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall each gave us a cockatiel and told us to turn it into a cocktail glass. Hermione barely stopped herself from scoffing and turned it into a white glass with a yellow ring around the top. Damn. Mine at least had feathery designs (I think) on it. Ron's had glass feathers coming out of it (by accident). And Neville's still made noise and hopped around the desk.
  Then we had the easiest one yet, Defense Against the Dark Arts. There was a boggart we had to fight. The hardest part was that we were in a room all by ourselves. The boggart popped out and I thought it was a real dementor. The patronus didn't do anything to it, so I thought. "Riddikuls!" The boggart burst into flames and fell in a pile of ashes. I walked out, still a little shaken up. Everyone left out of Defense Against the Dark Arts pretty jumpy.
  Then we had Potions. I was dreading potions. I really hoped I was wrong about the poisoning thing. Of, course when we got in, he started ordering people into pairs. "Potter... Malfoy. Weasly... Crabbe. Granger... Goyle." We all went to our pairs and Snape looked happier than normal. I hope I was just seeing things.
  When everyone was in pairs he started talking. "I said earlier this year, that we would be testing out our antidotes in real life. The Gryffindor of each group will be poisoned, while the Slytherin will create the antidote. Now, to be fair both people in the group will get the same grade. I do have an antidote for everyone, if it comes to that many accidents." There was grumbling from the Slytherins who were going to try and kill us, "everyone get to work. Gryffindors, see me for your poison in an hour.
  I spent the hour watching Malfoy make the potion. After the hour I went up to Snape. I quickly took the glass vial and sat down. "No thank yous?" This was it. We uncapped the vials and swallowed the poison. My vision got blurry and I passed out like the other Gryffindors were doing.
  The next thing I know Malfoy was standing over me. "Well, it worked." He sounded disappointed. When we got out both Ron and Hermione were given Snape's antidote. Ron looked at me amazed. "You survived with Malfoy's antidote. Amazing."
  We went to dinner thankful to be alive. We had all of next week to do whatever else, because there were still O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s that had to be taken. I was going to spend that making up for my week without Ginny.