Memories

Harry's P.O.V.

I hope Ginny doesn't think I did something wrong. I don't think she does because she isn't looking sad or mad or anything. After we ate everyone met outside and got on their brooms. The first round was easy because Ginny caught the snitch almost right away. "Hey, she might be better than you" Fred told me.The second time Ginny sat out while we practiced scoring and blocking.

We went back and stayed in the common room while George and Fred played explosive snaps with Ron and Hermione. When they were finished goofing off, we all just sat in there remembering the past. "Harry,"George said with a sly smile, "do you remember Ginny's singing valentine?"

George and Fred immediately started singing "HIS EYES ARE AS GREEN AS A FRESH PICKLED TOAD, HIS HAIR IS AS DARK AS A BLACKBOARD!HE'S REALLY DIVINE I WISH HE WAS MINE, THE HERO WHO CONQUERED THE DARK LORD!" they sung it over and over. Ginny's face turned as red as her hair and she buried her face in my shirt. "I think I'm going to go to read." She said in a quiet voice as she left.

"Remember that time we broke you out of your room." Ron said, "Mom nearly killed us and Ginny tripped down the stairs." The other guys started laughing. "Ron, do you remember how you, oh so heroically risked yourself and Hermione came back for you." I said and it was their turn to blush. "You never told us that part Ron!" the twins said simultaneously doubling over with new peals of laughter. Hermione was sitting by me and I told her this was her excuse to check on Ginny. She left in a hurry, while everyone was still laughing

Fred and George's P.O.V.

Well all of the girls left so it's just us guys. I like it better this way, girls are too emotional. I know, right George. WAIT! Fred how did you get in my head!!! Bro, this is both of us. Oh, we're going to make this awesome. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think someone is gonna get a mouthful of ton-tongue toffee! Lets goooo! The first chance we got I set one Snape's desk. I put a note on it that says "thought you would like some toffee professor! - Malfoy"

Luckily we had him next. He look at it and read the note. "Looks good, I'll have to remember to give Malfoy extra credit."he said. Well, I'm pretty sure that's what he said. He said it, George.

He walked around looking at our liquid luck potions. He was right beside us when he popped the toffee in his mouth. The effect was immediate. His tongue came rolling out of his mouth. It was at least a foot long now. Yeah, and it was purple and slimy! It was AWESOME. "Helf me! Helf me!My tongue, ITH SWOWLLEN HELF!! SOMEBODY USE REDTHEO!!" His tongue kept getting longer and longer as everyone was laughing.

Finally professor McGonagall walked into the room. When she saw his face she fought the urge to laugh just long enough to say "REDUCIO!" when she finished laughing she said "who did this to you, Snape?""It was- it was Malfoy. I don't believe it, he is my best student." McGonagall snickered and said, "Well I guess we must go get him. Fred... or George, whichever Weasley you are, go and get Draco Malfoy from Hagrid's class. "Yes ma'am." We said simultaneously and left together. I heard Snape mutter "oh, great, both of them go." As we left.