In the Woods

Ginny's P.O.V.
I was in potions and Snape was giving us (the Gryffindors) a particularly hard time. He never says anything when a Slytherin messes up. Then Professor McGonagall came in.
"Severus, will you come here a minute?" She asked and he walked to the door. "Snivellus." I said keeping focused on my cauldron. He quickly turned with a scowl on his face. "Who said that?" He roared. He turned to me pointing his ugly, boney finger at me. "It was you wasn't it?" He said, smiling evilly.
"Professor! You must not blame students because they aren't in your house. Remember what happened with Malfoy?" Professor McGonagall said. He growled at the thought and went out. The rest of class was terrible. It was worth it. When we finally got out I tried to do my homework.
Then, before I knew it, it was time for dinner. I ate and went back without talking to anyone. "What's wrong, Gin?" Harry asked me with a concerned look. "Tired." Was all I said.
"Then come on." He told me. He took my hands and dragged me along. We got all the way to the forest before I said anything. "What're we doing Harry?" I asked. He wouldn't answer me. He pulled me deeper into the woods.
He stopped abruptly and I ran into him. "Oof, Harry, really?! What are we doing?" He turned around so he could look at me.
"You love me, right?" He asked. "Well yeah, obviously." I was now mildly confused. "Say it." He grabbed my shoulders. "I love you, why wouldn't I?" Where was this going... "Why do you... I mean... What- just why?" Tears were pricking at my eyes. "Because of this!" He said as he pinned me against the nearest tree and kissed me. "I have you trapped again." He said, "forever."
I felt it like a fire blooming and my breath caught. Grinning, I nipped at his lip. He responded by gripping me harder and I could feel his smile. "I love you Gin." He whispered. "Shut up and kiss me, bitch." I pulled his head back to me. He pulled away only once more, "harsh." He said.
It was like we were fused together. His hands were on the small of my back and mine were in his hair. The heat from the fire rushed through my body as he pulled me tighter. I was tugging at his shirt. I wanted more- needed more of him.
"BOO!" Someone yelled from beside me. I tried to jumped back, but I couldn't because of the tree. I tried to get my wand but I couldn't get that either. Then I probably lost my mind. I was laughing and crying at the same time.
Luckily Harry had his stuff together. He had his wand out and he shouted "expelliarmus" before I could even think. I opened my eyes just in time to see the wand fly out of Sirius's hand. I grabbed Harry and slumped onto his shoulder, trying to catch my breath.
He was howling with laughter. "Used to do that to James all the time, should've known not to have my wand out. Now I'll have to look for it." Sirius said. I sat down with my back on the tree. What if he told my mom. Oh shit.
As if reading my mind he said "don't worry, I won't tell Molly. The look on your faces was priceless though." I let out the breath I was holding and stood back up.
I put Harry's arm around my shoulders and leaned into him. "This is why we shouldn't come to the forest. Why do you always pick the forest?" I muttered. "Why were you even in the forest?" Harry asked, bemused. "Oh, I come here often, to try and keep an eye on you." He said, "I was here the last time you two were in the forest."
My face heated up, thank God it was dark. It was though, at that time Sirius found his wand and what else to test it with, other than lumos?!
Sirius finally let us leave and we went back to the castle. I was tired and fell asleep as soon as I touched the mattress.