Midnight Flight

Ginny's P.O.V.
Classes began a week ago, so I have no time with Harry. The next Hogsmead trip is in 2 weeks. Snape is always telling me "if I spent more time studying potions, not Potter, I could get the potion correct". My life sucks sooo bad. I need to be with him. Now. It is almost 10 pm and I just finished my homework.
Then I had a genius plan. I slipped out of bed and put on my regular clothes, silently hoping Harry was in the common room and Ron went to bed.
I tip-toed down the stairs and looked into the common room. It was surprisingly empty. "Damn." I muttered and turned the corner to go up the stairs to the boys' dormitory. I got to the door and peeked around the door. Ron was nowhere in sight, but (thankfully) Harry was close. "Harry... HARRY!" I whispered.
He looked around confused and then he saw me. His face brightened and he came to me. "What?" He asked still smiling. "Come on, I have an idea... Get the cloak while you're at it." He silently got it and crept down stairs.
We put it over us, staying close so our feet were covered (not that I'm complaining). I led him down to the doors and we went out. The broom house was open and I told him to get his broom. He was obviously not expecting that because he looked extremely confused, then shook it off and got the broom.
I kicked off and flew around to the quidditch feild. Harry came up right behind me. "And what are we doing? We don't have any of the balls, the snitch." He said. "Oh, I just thought we could have a little fun. Don't you dare get hurt, fall off of your broom, or do anything stupid like that." I replied.
I zoomed off looking back over my shoulder. "Wait a second... I'll get you this time, there aren't any trees to stop me!" He called and raced after me. It wasn't hard to catch me, mostly due to the fact that I almost fell off my broom laughing. "Ha! I caught you. What's my prize?" He demanded. "Well, that was a very easy catch so... I geuss," he looked at me with anticipation, "a kiss, obviously."
He came up next to me and leaned in. I pecked him on the cheek and went off again. He had a look of shock and determination on his face. He quickly caught up with me and almost pushed off my broom with the above he gave me.
"What was that for" I said. "The sucky kiss." He leaned in again and I moved so he had to come after me again. He was on my tail so I went through the goals. He had to swerve so he didn't run into the poles, but ended up catching me anyway.
"This is too easy." He boasted, "now kiss me for real!" I smiled and gave him his wish. He pulled me onto his broom and mine fell to the ground. "I have you forever trapped, now!" He said. I gave him a wet, sloppy kiss and smiled evilly. "Eww, Ginny, really." He groaned wiping off his face. "I still love you anyways." He kissed my forehead. "Not loving me was never an option." I said and turned the right way on the broom.
He went forward and the force pushed me into him. He put one arm around me and I leaned even more. It is amazing being alone with just him, up in the air or not.
When we went back after "talking" about an hour and a half I was exhausted. I went to bed happy and tired and in love