Ep 20 - The Forest of Death

"The Forest of Death." Aki whispered to herself, I mean she wasn't lying about being a forest of death. "I wonder how many people died in there."

Aki attention was brought back when a huge poof of smoke game out of nowhere.

"Hey! I think we used to much gunpowder, you guys."

"I'm Moegi, the sassiest kunoichi in preschool. Check me out."

"I love algebra. Call me Udon."

'Wait. . . They have algebra?!'

"And I'm the number one ninja in the village. Konohamaru! And when we'll all together. . ."

". . .We're the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!"

"Yeah, I knew it was you guys the whole time

"Yeah, I knew it was you guys the whole time." Naruto said. "What do you losers want? I'm getting ready to take the second phase of the Chunin Exam, and you're interrupting me. I don't have anytime to be playing around with you guys now."

"We didn't come to play around, boss. We're on official business."

"Yeah, that's right." Moegi said. "We came here for an exclusive interview."

"Uh-huh, Uh-huh."

"An interview?" Aki asked.

"We're here on an assignment to write an article for the academies newspaper. It's a big time feature story all about the Chunin Selection Examinations." Konohamaru explained.

"So that's why we want to do an exclusive interview with you. Please tell us you're going to do it."

"It would mean a lot."

'This is gonna take a while.' Aki sighed.

~~~

                 After the whole interview, it was finally time for the 2nd stage of the Chunin Exam to begin.

'You can here the crows from all the way here' Aki shivered.

"This whole place just complete creeps me out." Sakura said.

"It should, they call it the Forest of Death and soon enough your gonna find out why." Anko said.

" Anko said