Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition

'The bloodlust in his eyes. This is no longer a child.'

Naruto rushes towards Haku who throws his needles at him but are blown away by a single roar

'His chakra grows stronger every second. I must strike now.' Haku thought as he appeared in all the mirrors and throw multiple needles at Naruto piercing his body all over but while were pushed out of him with a burst of his chakra.

Distracted, Naruto quickly runs to the mirror that Haku was in and destroyed it with a single hit.

'Now...now!' Haku thought as he slipped out of the broken pirate ready to strike down Naruto who quickly dodges him.

'Impossible' Haku thought but was grabbed by the arm before he could get inside of an other mirror.

'Those eyes'

Naruto let out another bursted of chakra as the mirrors begin to shatter.

~~

'Huh? Could it be? That the seal his been broken? No. It's been loosens, and a glimmer of the nine-tailed fox's chakra has slipped through' Thought Kakashi. 'But the seal still holds.

Good. Then maybe we still have a chance.' He thought as he took out a scroll and opened it in the air and used the blood from his wound and drew a line across the open scroll.

"Zabuza, I don't mean to spoil your fun. I know how you like to stretch these things out. But how about we put an end to this now." Kakashi said as he danced the scroll around him before it closing it.

"Come on, what do you say? We're both busy people

"Come on, what do you say? We're both busy people."

"Hm. Tempting. I'm curious to see how you intend to back up such brave words. Show me, Kakashi!"

~~

Naruto chakra continues to run on a rampage as the mirrors shattered one by one around them.