Prologue

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something Aki ever dreamed of but here she is inside the classroom waiting for their Jounin teacher to come a get them.

But not that she's one to complain...I mean she's sitting so close to Sasuke. The SASUKE UCHIHA!! I mean how many chances do you get to sit next to a pretty boy!

Just like in the anime, Naruto tried to do the eraser prank.

She's isn't really sure of her role, but she'll figure it out. The memories in her head isn't helpful aside from the childhood memories she has.

She's wasn't expecting to be reborn as a Hyuga character who never existed.

Other then that it didn't provide anything useful about her role.

'Even at this age Sakura was really pretty...' Aki thought.

Everyone's attention shifted towards the door as it opened revealing the eraser falling on our jounin teacher head.

'It's Kakashi-sensei in a flash!!' Aki cheered in her head. Sure she's seen a lot of people cosplay Kakashi but seeing the real deal definitely hits different.

Aki could only sigh in heartbreak as Naruto laughed at his prank, she's about to hear the words she's been dreading.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen. I'd never do anything like that." Sakura plead. 'Perfect shot!

'He actually fell for that cheap trick? Is this gut really Jōnin?'

"Hm. How can I put this?" Kakashi said. "My first impression of this group: you're a bunch of idiots."

'Oh yeah the sub and dub are complete different! He doesn't hate me!!' Aki cried in tears of joy

~~~

       They were now on the roof top about to introduce ourself.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first?" Naruto asked. "I mean, before we talk, tell us about you, so we can see how it's supposed to work."

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate— I don't feel like telling you that."

"Huh?"

"My dreams for the future— never really thought about it."

'You became the 6th hokage.'

"As for my hobbies—I have lots of hobbies."

'Yes, really interesting ones.'

"That was totally useless." Sakura said. "All he really told us was his name."

"Uh-huh."