Ep 11 - Broken Seal

"That scream? Is Sakura okay?" Aki asked in worry.

"Sakura. She's in trouble." Naruto said in pain.

'We've got to break through.'

"I'll bust us out of here." Naruto said struggle to get up. "I'll fake him out."

"That's enough, you don't even have that much chakra left!" Aki said.

"You've exhausted my patience."

Naruto ran towards the the ice mirrors before changing course once Haku appeared before him.

"Naruto, behind you!" Sasuke said as Haku attacked Naruto with multiple needless.

"Your chance of escaping my House of Mirrors is zero. That's is absolute."

"Naruto, are you able to get up?" Sasuke asked as Naruto grunted. "Try not to use any more chakra. That's only going to help him now."

"I know, Sasuke. I know." He said.

"If you know, then stop." Aki hissed as she caught Naruto before he collapsed.

"Sasuke?" Aki called out.

"Looking for a counterattack. I'll save you the trouble." Haku said throwing needles at Sasuke who blocked them with one of them many needles in the ground.

"What?"

"Get up loser! We've got to team up!" Sasuke yelled as Naruto grunted.

"Naruto."

'I'm aiming at his vital spots now. But I can't get a direct hit'

"I know what we have to do." Naruto said as he sat up with a grunt. "Believe it, Sasuke."

"You know, I'd like it if you two didn't leave me out." Aki whined as she took out a two Kunai and started blocking and dodging Haku's needles. She did get cut few times here and there but it was better then before.

'It's not just luck. There fighting to protect each other. That's why there so determined. But that boy he can't possibly see the needles coming.' Haku thought as he threw a bunch of needles towards Naruto but Sasuke was quickly enough to get him out not not enough to stop himself from getting hit.

'My movement is behind human speed, but yet he's tracking them somehow and that girl isn't far from behind him.' Haku thought before he complete disappeared. 'Whatever there doing, I've got so stop them now.'

"He disappeared. Where'd he go? How could he just vanish." Sasuke said in shock. "Naruto, you'd better not pass out again. Come let's go. We can't keep protecting you like this."

"Well, then, don't!" Naruto winced in pain." I never asked for your help. Ugh."

"Naruto!" Aki yelled in worry as she went beside him.

"You can't revive him. He's reached his limits." Haku chuckled. "Impressive, you have excellent moves. Your attacks are very skillful" Haku threw needles at Sasuke to which he dodged.

"But you've reached your limits as well. Motor functions, reflexes, judgement, your abilities are weakening slowly but surly. Now you're finished!"

'Here he comes. Stay clam. Focus. Concentrate, see everything.' Sasuke thought, just as Haku released his needles he grabbed Naruto and Aki and dodged as the needles hit the ground there were on just seconds later.

'He saw every move.' Haku thought as he merged into the mirror again. 'But there's no way he could do that.'

"Sasuke...your eyes..." Aki whispered, the Sharingan, Sasuke unlocked it.