Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain

Aki wanted to cry, her whole body was trembling as she watched Kakashi get the upper hand on Zabuza (even if it'll only last for a few minutes).

No one made a noise or any sort of movement as Kakashi held the Kunai by Zabuza throat.

"You're finished."

"Huh? All right!" Naruto cheered.

"Finished?" Zabuza laughed. "You really don't get it, do you? Your technique is nothing but a crass imitation. I'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you. You are full of surprises, though. You'd already copied my Water Clone Jutsu when you made your little speech."

"Very skillfully executed. You made your slime saying those words to draw my attention while you hid in the mist, waiting for me to make my move. Nice try, but I'm not that easy to fool."

"Sensei behind you!" Aki found herself screaming as the real Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi swing his sword to which Kakashi skillfully dodged but was unable to dodge the second attack as he was sent flying into the air.

"Huh? Makibishi spikes." Zabuza said coming to a stop as he looked at the ground. "Trying to slow me down. Hmph. Foolish." He said as he disappeared as Kakashi fell into the waters.

"Sensei!"

"Huh?"

'This isn't normal water.' Kakashi thought as he resurfaced. 'It's dense... Heavy.'

Zabuza quickly reappears behind Kakashi calling him a fool before trapping him in his Water Prison Jutsu.

'Escaping into the water— Bad mistake.'

Zabuza laughed; "This prison is made of water, but it's stronger than steel. It's hard to fight when you can't move. So much for the great Kakashi. I'll finish you off later. But first, your little friends will have to be eliminated." He said as he created a water clone jutsu.

"You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja." Zabuza laughed. "When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't face you, then you may be called ninja. When you've become so deadly, your profile is entered into my bingo book, then you may have earned the title ninja."

"But to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke." The clone said before disappearing into the mist.

Naruto was sent flying into the ground.

"Naruto!" Aki cried out.

"You're just brats." The clone said as he stepped on Naruto leaf headband.

"Listen! Get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all his power to keep me in this prison. So he can only fight you with his water clone. But the clone can't go far from his real body. If you get away from him, he can't follow! Now run!" Kakashi ordered.