Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest

"So which one of you have it?" The Ame Ninja asked as he rushed towards us with a Kunai in hand. "Or do I take you three out.

Sasuke quickly jumps into the air releasing his Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu. As multiple small fire balls came out of his mouth, but was dodged my the Ame ninja.

 As multiple small fire balls came out of his mouth, but was dodged my the Ame ninja

Sasuke and the Ame ninja Kunai both clashes with each other in the air. As the Ame Ninja makes a run for it, Sasuke and Aki chase after him.

"Aghhhh! Hey, get me out of this!" Naruto screamed.

With a 'tch' Sasuke throws a kunai at the ropes.

"Thank you!"

"Ha! Better keep your mind in the game." The Ninja said as he threw knifes at us. Both Aki and Sasuke quickly dodged but one of the knifes had a paper bomb attached to it.

'Oh shit!' Aki thought as she quickly removed herself and landed on all four. 'Oh, I feel like a cat.'

"Sorry, this is one test you fail. Now hand over the scroll or you die."

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled, the Ame ninja was behind Sasuke with a Kunai in his hand.

Naruto threw a Kunai at the ninja caused him to jump away and with Aki appeared right behind him landing a power blow to his back.

'A Kunai?!'

The Ame ninja quickly dodges the Kunai that Sasuke threw at him, but Aki was a little late as she got a cut on her left cheek.

Sasuke quickly rushes into the air stabbing the ninja.

"Are you alright?" Sakura yelled.

"Don't just stand there, Sakura! Chances are this guy not alone! Watch out, the others could strike any second now!" Sasuke yelled as he kicked the ninja away.

The ninja quickly fled after the stab as it was a big mistake coming here alone.

"Aki! Your hurt!" Sakura said looking at the cut on Aki's left cheek.

"Eh? Don't worry, it's a small one, I have some bandages with me, so I'll be fine." Aki smiled.

~~~

             "That proves we can't just trust appearances. We have to come up with a way of knowing that each of us is who we say we are." Sasuke said. "And not some imposter using some transformation jutsu."

"Alright, so what do we do?" Sakura asked.

"We need a password." Sasuke replied.

"A password?" Aki asked, well mostly herself, if the password is the same as the anime then she's fucked, because she's not gonna remember that long ass thing.

"What kind."

"A secret one. One only known to the four of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it. No matter what." Sasuke said. "Okay, listen closely because I only wanna say this once."