Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!

"Ino.....but why?" Sakura asked.

"I'm tried of you showing off in front of Sasuke and trying to get all of the credit." Ino said.

'Y'all need help.'

"These leaf village worms will be sorry the squirmed there way into something that doesn't concern them." Dosu said.

"Are you two crazy?! What are we doing here." Choji said as Shikamaru who held him by his scarf so he wouldn't run away. "These guys are bad news, man."

"Don't look at me it was Ino's idea, but what are we suppose to do? Just sit back and let a girl do all the fighting?"

Ino laughed; "Sorry for dragging you both into this, but we are three-man-squad right? All for one, and one for all."

"Yeah, what's meant to happen will."

"This ain't teamwork! I call this suicide! Let me outta here, please!" Choji said as he tried running away as Shikamaru continued to hold him by his scarf to prevent that.

"Stop wiggling! Your getting on my nerves."

"Better alive sheep, then a dead lion. Right, fatso?"

"Did I just here that right? What did that call just say?"

'Oh, oh, he just pushed Choji's button, big time.'

"That's even low for me." Aki whispered. Although she was one to insult people based off whatever came to her mind, she was never one to go for their sizes.

"You wanna try saying that again?" He asked.

"I said it's smart to get out while you still can, fatty."

"Who are you calling fat?! I'm just a little chubby! Okay!!!!!" Choji yelled as a huge burst of chakra surrounded him