Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors

"Well, well. So I had it right. It was all an act." Kakashi said.

"An act?"

"With a cute little mask."

"Huh?"

"Big phony. Ha."

"I can't believe we fell for it." Aki sighed, I mean she couldn't believe she fell for it. She watched the show for gods know how many times.

"So I guess all that about being a tracker ninja protecting his village was just a bunch of bull."

"They look pretty chummy to me." Kakashi said. "I'd say they've been pulling scams like that for a long time."

"He's got some nerve, facing us again after pulling that trick." Sakura said.

"And hiding behind a mask. Who does he think he's fooling?"

"You literally hiding being one too, sensei." Aki  stated.

"That's it. I'm taking him out." Sasuke said. "Who does he think he's fooling, binding behind that mask like some sort of clown?"

"Sasuke, your so cool." Sakura cheered.

'Wait a second. Didn't I just say that? She'll never change.'

'Just give up, Sensei. You'll never win.'

"They're impressive."

"Hmph."

"Even though they were just one-tenth the strength of the original water clone jutsu, those two did destroy them all." Haku said.

"That move still gave us the first advantage. Now use it". Zabuza said.

"Right."

With blowing wind filling the air Haku spend around like a tornado rushing towards Sasuke and with a smirk on his face Sasuke pulled out his Kunai ready to face him.

'So, he can keep with Haik's speed, huh?'  Zabuza thought

'So, he can keep with Haik's speed, huh?' Zabuza thought.

"Hm? Sakura, cover Tazuna, and stay close to me. Aki be ready to jump in and help Sasuke at anytime." Kakashi ordered.

Blades continues to clash as the two boys tries to take the advantage against one and other. Dancing around each other only for their blades to clash again.

"We want the bridge builder, not you." Haku said. "If you back down, I won't have to kill you."

"Save it."

"You're making a mistake. You won't be able to keep up with my speed. I've gained two key advantages."

"Yeah? What are they?"

"First, we're surrounded by water. Second, I've blocked one of your hands, therefore you only have on free hand to defend yourself."

Using one hand, Haku preforms his hands signs.