Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge

"Alright, that's enough resting up, I think. The other times will be calling it a day soon." Neji said. "And that means it's time to strike."

"You know the plan. We split up and fan out. Whatever happens whether we make contact with another team or not we meet up back here on this spot." Neji said as he throw a kunai at the ground. "Got it?"

"No sweat."

"Roger."

"Alright then, let's move!" Neji said as all three of them scattered into the night.

~~~

Elsewhere in another part of the forest, both Sakura and Aki were tending to their injured teammates.

Aki took a sort glance and saw that sleep had taken Sakura.

"Sakura!" Aki half yelled as Sakura woke up with a gasp and hurriedly took a look at Naruto and Sasuke.

"You must've had a nightmare." Aki whispered. "It's okay, there fine."

"It's already day time." Sakura said, both her and Ali quickly took out there kunai once they felt movement in a near by bush only for it to be a squirrel.

Aki quickly throw a kunai at the squirrel before it could get to close to them. Dosu team was near by.

"I thought for sure, that would work. Do you think they saw the paper bomb we put on the squirrel?" Zaku asked.

"No, that wasn't it or at least for the black haired brat." Dosu said.

"Huh? Then what was it? What're you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we need to get closer and find out. So let's get going." Dosu laughed.

~~~

'Okay, if I can catch all 20 of those leaves before they hit the ground, then Sakura will fall in love with me. And if I can not then she'll never return my feeling. Lee thought. 'That is the challenge I've given myself.'

"Those eyebrows are so bushy! Your such a weirdo!"

'I can not believe she said that's! I will show her that I am worthy!'

As Lee started catching the 19 out of the 20 leaves, he spots a squirrel with an explosive tag on its back, and saves it before destroying the explosive tag.

"Phew....that was close. This paper bomb explodes after a certain amount of time. Who would do such an awful thing?"

~~~