Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters

"Sasuke, Aki, Naruto! Take this guy out! You can do it!" Sakura cheered.

"Don't, Sakura. Don't push them. Even if they somehow found a way to overcome the mirror justu, they still couldn't defeat this ninja."

"Uh. How can you be so sure?" Sakura asked in disbelief, while Zabuza just laughed.

"They have the desire to win. But they don't have the instinct to kill. That boy is a whole other breed. He lives for pain, he thrives on it."

"Exactly. Your village has become complacent. Your trainees never learn the most important lesson of all, to kill the feelings in their own hearts. To crush an opponent mercilessly." Zabuza said. "To destroy with no emotion or regret."

"Uh? But then, Sensei, what are we going to do? Please tell us."

'I could make a break to save Aki, Naruto, and Sasuke, but he'd slay the bridge builder. If I use shadow clones...Nah. He'd just match them with water clones. I'd be wasting chakra.' Kakashi thought. 'So I have no choice. It's me or Zabuza here and now. I'll have to do this the hard way.'

'The Sharingan.'

"Sharingan. You're no fun, Kakashi, using the same old trick." Zabuza said as he hid his hand in his pocket before rushing towards Kakashi and stabbing him in the plan of hand.

"Sensei, no!"

"If it's just an old truck, why did you just stop me?"

"Let your opponent see you jutsu too many times, and he'll find a way to use it against you."

"Than count yourself Lucky. You're the only man alive who's seen my sharingan twice. Shows over, there isn't be a third time."

Zabuza laughs "even if you did defeat me, you'd have no chance against Haku."

'Is that possible? That boy in the mask is  stronger than Kakashi Sensei?'

"When I found him, he was just a street kid. But I trained him in the most advanced ninja techniques. I taught him everything I know. Plus, he had special abilities trust he refunded on his own. The boy developed quickly, soon he could face the body powerful enemy, outnumbered in total darkness." Zabuza smirked.

"It's didn't matter. He could strike with perfect accuracy. He cared nothing for his own life or the lives of others."