Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!

[I'm gonna switch to first person for a bit]

"Agghhhhhhh!!!!"

"Eh? Huh?" Naruto looked around confused

"Eh? Huh?" Naruto looked around confused. "Everybody hide! Quickly, get down! That ninja? Where could she be hiding?"

"Naruto?"

Choji started poking Naruto huge bump on his head.

"Clam down, she's gone" I sighed.

"You really are one of a kind that's for sure and I mean your the kind that gets on my nerve."

Choji agreed.

"Oh no! Sakura, Sakura, Sakura!!!" Naruto started repeating her name over and over again as if he just saw something he shouldn't have. "Something serious happened to your hair!"

"Oh! That's all? I just wanted to change my look. I like it better long, but when I'm out in the wilderness like this and I'm moving around all the time, it gets in the way to much." She said.

I ran my fingers through my hair, they need to get to the tower soon. With all this fighting her hair was becoming tangled.

"So what's your story? Why are you guys here in the first place?" Naruto asked. "What's going on around here?"

"Explaining everything to you is going to be such a pain."

"Everyone just showed up to help."

"Sakura....." I looked at her with sad eyes at her attempt at acting brave. It fooled Naruto, but she's sure the rest were easily fooled.

TenTen appeared in front of Ino taking Lee out of her hands and when she did, she lectured Lee on how stupid he was for thinking he could fight all three of those sound ninja alone.

"Ah? Sakura was in trouble, so I had to do something, right?"

"Ahaha! I know you bushy-brow!"

"Hey, knock it off, you better not saying anything bad about Lee." Sakura punched Naruto away.