Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

[Who do you guys think Aki should fight in the 3rd exam preliminary round or should I just make an extra for her to fight]

[for the fight I still want to keep Neji vs Hinata, gases vs lee the same. Shikamaru and bug guy are out because honestly because of obvious reasons]

~~~~~~~~~~~

                        "What are they?"

"Clones from the looks of it and a whole lot of 'em."

The clone laughed; "Like cornered rats."

"Oh yeah? Corned rights are we!" Naruro yelled as he punched the clone.

'Well, whatever they are the sure can't take a punch.' Thought Sakura. "That's showing em, way'd go!"

The side clone that Naruto punched turned into mud shocking the others.

'What are they?' Sasuke thought as he glared.

"I just touched him and he turned into mush." Naruto said as the clone that was forming in the other one cut itself.

With a sigh I summoned my Byakugan, while Sasuke summoned his Sharingan.

"Naruto watch out." Sasuke yelled as he threw a shuriken at the clone arm cutting it up before it could strike Naruto down with its kunai.

"Don't face you back towards your enemy!" I yelled at him as the clone threw its kunai at Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, but because of the curse mark placed on him Sasuke's body froze up causing Kabuto to quickly take noticed and push them down getting a small cut on his arm.

"Sasuke!"

Kabuto grunted in pain as he got up and ran towards the clones.

"Are you alright?" Sakura asked as I stared at Sasuke, just how much does the curse mark hurt?

"That kunai wasn't an illusion unlike the clones." I spoke up. "The problem is finding where it's being thrown."

"Surrender your scroll." They clones repeated over and over again.

"Then that means those are real shadow clones, but shadow clones are suppose to vanish when you give 'em a good shot." Naruto said. "But these don't. So what the hell are we dealing with? Some kind of genjutsu?"

'There starting to get really annoying.' I thought as I threw two kunai's in two of the clones faces to shut it up.

"It's no use! Save it!" Sasuke yelled. "You'll only be fighting illusions . It's genjutsu alright."

"Illusions? But why? The cut on Kabuto arms is real enough." Sakura said.

'Where you guys not paying attention to the hit I dropped earlier?' I couldn't help but sigh.