Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja

The Village Hidden in the Leaves. Many of the world's greatest ninja have come from this secret village.

Naruto Uzumaki, he's the number one prankster of the village. He's also determined to become the greatest ninja of all.

Naruto had a secret inside that even he didn't know about. 12 years ago, a nine-tailed fox nearly destroyed the village. To save us, the spirit of the beast was sealed in the body of a child.

That child was Naruto.

Ninja missions are carried out in squads of three but this group was a little special. This group included;

Sasuke Uchiha if the legendary Uchiha Clan. Sasuke's superior skill constantly frustrates Naruto to no end.

Aki Hyuga of the noble Hyuga Clan. A kunoichi with amazing skills that is close to rivaling that of Sasuke. Naruto both likes her and is frustrated with her skill to pick up things quickly.

Sakura Haruno, a kunoichi, a female ninja. Naruto likes Sakura but she has a big crush on Sasuke.

To succeed, they'll have to learn to work as a team.

Their sensei is Kakashi Hatake known as the Copy Ninja, he's one of the most exceptionally skilled Jonin in the Hidden Leaf Village.

The group's first major mission was to guard Tazuna, the master bridge builder from the Land of Waves.

However, an evil tycoon names Gato sought the bridge builder's life and control of his country. So he hired an assassin to eliminate Tazuna.

Zabuza Momochi, a rogue ninja known as the Demon of the Hidden Mist. A master of the silent killing technique, he had many victims. No one had ever escaped his soul.

Naruto and his group struggled against Zabuza's punishing attacks. But with a plan in mind Naruto was able to turn the tables on the Demon Assassin.

Kakashi used the Sharingan eye to copy Zabuza's jutsu and reflect those techniques back at him.

But the one who dealt the final blow was a tracker ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist. However that tracker ninja was Zabuza's partner, Haku.

Realizing that Zabuza was still alive—Kakashi prepared his squad to face their enemy by teaching them special techniques to control chakra.

A week later, Kakashi's suspension were confirmed. Zabuza was indeed alive.

The time has come.

~~~

"Ha! Now that I'm here, everything will be all right." Naruto said.

'Alright my ass! You just blew your cover!'

"Huh?"

"Naruto!"

"You know how in stories the hero usually shows up at the last minute and then kicks butt? Well, that's what I'm going to do right now! Believe it!"

"Ugh. This brat again." Zabuza said.