Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack

"The password. . . I forgot it!" Naruto said.

"Forget it, I know it's you. You made it" Sakura stated.

"What took you so long!" Aki yelled, she very well knows why but he should have hurried.

"Naruto! Get out of here! What are you thinking? You don't know what your up against!" Sasuke yelled. "Hurry! Go no, while you still can!"

"So, Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend

"So, Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend. Well done." The snake Lady said.

'No matter how you look, she's looks like a snake. . . I get it, it was the handiwork of this woman.' Naruto thought.

'He doesn't get it. He doesn't know what he's dealing with. What do I do?" Sasuke panicked.

'Even if, he knew who he was up against I doubt he would just run away like that.' Aki thought, she really hopes the plot armer happens and only those two have to fight that hideous creature who has a thing for children, especially Uchiha children.

"Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on here, but you've been picking on my friends and I don't like that." Naruto yelled. "So you better go back into your hole snake lady before I make a pair of shoes out of ya."

'Uh? You little idiot! He's just gonna get all four of us killed. I've got to do something, but what?'

'Sasuke....'

Sasuke deactivate his sharingan and relinquish their scroll in hopes of there survival, but Naruto being Naruto would not accept such a thing as proven when he caught the scroll that was thrown and landed a punch on Sasuke face.

Aki gasped in shock, she's watched this seen multiple time but that doesn't mean she can't be sad over the fact that someone with so much pretty is getting his face punch.

'When you look at it this is the first time I've seen, Naruto angry....' Aki thought.

"Stupid fool! You don't know what your doing!" Sasuke yelled as he caught himself on a branch.

"Naruto...."

"I may not know the password, but I know who I am. Your the one I'm not so sure about, how do we know your who you say you are?" Naruto asked.

"What'd you mean?" Sakura as in shock. "It's him, don't be so stupid."

"Your joking....." Aki said.

"What sort of nonsense, is this?!" Sasuke asked. "It's me, you loser!"

"Liar. Liar! You may look just like him, you may sound just like him, but there's now way your the Sasuke that I know! I don't care how tough of a fight you've been through. Surrendering? Giving up the scroll? When did Sasuke become a coward!" Naruto yelled.

"You keep saying I don't understand what's going on, but I do! You've choked that's what it is!"

"Sad, but true." The snake Lady said as her long tongue circled around outside her mouth.